Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which driver was in the wrong?

Which driver was in the wrong?

• Total voters
This is why I give that FULL 4 second cushion. Muhfuckas like that, I wanna stay FAR away from on the freeways.

I quite literally count it out in my head while driving. We were taught how to do it in driver's ed back inna day and I still do it to this day.

At the 38sec mark, white truck as an opportunity to merge right and let the Honda and it doesn't

Instead he brakes as soon as it catches up to another vehicle creating another barricade.

But I guess that isn't idiotic at all.....

At the 38sec mark, white truck as an opportunity to merge right and let the Honda and it doesn't

Instead he brakes as soon as it catches up to another vehicle creating another barricade.

But I guess that isn't idiotic at all.....

And your response to that barricade determines the outcome.

Again, let them do the most. Adjust your driving to what they're doing and when you're free to pass safely, do so.

yes, exactly. You can't control the truck, you can only control your car.
But they were in control of their car. Great control considering the speed and ability to drive on the shoulder for that small stretch

Now why wasn't they able to merge back into traffic? I'll wait....

I’m saying that argument cuts both ways

It simply doesn't. I'm in control of my car, you're in control of yours. I control my reaction to your driving patterns but I can't control you. You wanna sit in the left lane like an asshole? Cool. I'mma wait until I can pass safely. What I'm not gonna do is ride your bumper, swerve back and forth, and alladat dumb shit.

But they were in control of their car. Great control considering the speed and ability to drive on the shoulder for that small stretch

Now why wasn't they able to merge back into traffic? I'll wait....

They did merge back into traffic, into the right lane and they could have stayed there but decided not to.

And your response to that barricade determines the outcome.

Again, let them do the most. Adjust your driving to what they're doing and when you're free to pass safely, do so.
They did respond....you just didn't like they way they went about it

And neither did the truck driver thus the sped up

Both are wrong

but anytime you get a super aggressive person like the one that crashed you feel really good about it

I hope I can get into this situation one day and watch somebody total their car
Don't say 'you'...say 'I'

I took zero pleasure seeing them crash

Nah, let's break down @royalascension extended clip

At the 23sec mark, the white truck is keeping pace with the vehicle on their right for the express purpose of keeping the Honda behind the both of them.

Why? Why are they creating a barricade vs letting the Honda go about they day?
Naw you can tell its not a completely clear highway. Literally 10 seconds later everyone is braking

Back