Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW member is dodging you like the plague?

:Will:

why u like this?
Idk if it’s a me thing or what but I like to watch people and see how far people run with shit. I’ll give you credit on me “not participating” in my own threads slightly because I like to sit back and watch people and what they say. And if they not giving what’s supposed to be gave, I will throw something in and see what happens. I remember you mentioning it a lot. So why not play off that since you believed it anyway? 😂😂😂😂

Lol..dead at me mentioning it a lot..y’all was E-Tonguing each other down..it’s cool Kandy..we can let the past be the past if that’s how u want it

Lol..dead at me mentioning it a lot..y’all was E-Tonguing each other down..it’s cool Kandy..we can let the past be the past if that’s how u want it
Nigga you did. That’s why I remember it so well. You mentioned more times than you should’ve.

I honestly don't know nor really care not a front 😂. Shit your ass done actually had me sitting here trying to think of some shit and crickets lol. I'm not engaged in this shit on that level to be honest.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Nigga you was practically begging mfs to ask you who you ignore and you wanna come in on page 7 tryna “get it poppin”

Dwayne…… the 🚪 👈🏾
It only took 2 pages but I was bout that
E00C473B-38D1-4E6F-A695-8ECFAA90DBEA.gif

today. Just doing my part fam….

Now it’s somebody else turn.

Back