Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW member is dodging you like the plague?

@B_A you had to have said some fucked up shit yo

You probably dont remember because you be high but I recall you calling someone child 'one ugly ass baby ay'

That’s what I thought.
Oh word…

aight..so a while back you and fam been obviously on front street wit the flirting. You told the fam a trip was made..we had a truth or dare thread that you made..in tru Kandy form you was ducking participation in ur own thread but getting at folks for not participating. So I hit you with a truth and said..did fam smash..u said yea..then you edited it

:js4:

What I’m seeing so far

everybody fuck with everybody regardless of the hoe shit they say and Im the only person that don’t fuck with everybody because of the hoe shit they say.

Oh word…

aight..so a while back you and fam been obviously on front street wit the flirting. You told the fam a trip was made..we had a truth or dare thread that you made..in tru Kandy form you was ducking participation in ur own thread but getting at folks for not participating. So I hit you with a truth and said..did fam smash..u said yea..then you edited it

:js4:
I like to get computer putin… what can I say?
I’m just shocked you believed me 🤣🤣🤣

What I’m seeing so far

everybody fuck with everybody regardless of the hoe shit they say and Im the only person that don’t fuck with everybody because of the hoe shit they say.
Yes. What two people got going on between them ain’t got shit to do with me.

Back