Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW member is dodging you like the plague?

8B102D20-30A0-42D0-AB1A-BAFAE4548CE3.jpeg
Outside of these 4 I’ll only generally avoid certain peoples posts when it’s thread/topic specific.

i occasionally remove dos off of ignore just some of the shit he says is ridiculous, he’s good in small doses.

papa is just a fucking weirdo flat out.

deadeye Schtick is trash.

View attachment 591368
Outside of these 4 I’ll only generally avoid certain peoples posts when it’s thread/topic specific.

i occasionally remove dos off of ignore just some of the shit he says is ridiculous, he’s good in small doses.

papa is just a fucking weirdo flat out.

deadeye Schtick is trash.
Lmao @DOS_patos being ignored. 😂😂😂🤣🤣 Good in small DOSes. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have one person on ignore and that's shadyteam. That goofy b*tch kept sending me Eminem vids and telling me she was going to stab me and my son. Ironically I ignored her for the Eminem shit.

Besides that I don't avoid nobody I don't care enough to avoid anyone

he wants answers to why you both ignore him
ok.. so i pretty much exclusively hang out in the candyshop forum/thread or whatever and this dude post a lot of chicks.. damn near every time I comment on the pics he takes the shit super personal - like im commenting on his mother or sister or some shit.. this dates back to the days of illpix.. nigga flagged me so many times.. seriously i dont get wtf that niggas deal is with me, so im like "fuck it", im done reacting/replying to anything this nigga post... shiiiid, i thought i was doin his ass a favor by "ignoring" his shit... its funny that he even noticed.. fuckin weirdo

sorry for the long ass post btw

ok.. so i pretty much exclusively hang out in the candyshop forum/thread or whatever and this dude post a lot of chicks.. damn near every time I comment on the pics he takes the shit super personal - like im commenting on his mother or sister or some shit.. this dates back to the days of illpix.. nigga flagged me so many times.. seriously i dont get wtf that niggas deal is with me, so im like "fuck it", im done reacting/replying to anything this nigga post... shiiiid, i thought i was doin his ass a favor by "ignoring" his shit... its funny that he even noticed.. fuckin weirdo

This got me dying🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Glad you got that off your chest lol.

Pussy

I have one person on ignore and that's shadyteam. That goofy b*tch kept sending me Eminem vids and telling me she was going to stab me and my son. Ironically I ignored her for the Eminem shit.

Besides that I don't avoid nobody I don't care enough to avoid anyone
What?
This isn't funny but I am cracking up 😂😂

Back