Welcome To aBlackWeb

Which ABW member is dodging you like the plague?

Idk if it’s a me thing or what but I like to watch people and see how far people run with shit. I’ll give you credit on me “not participating” in my own threads slightly because I like to sit back and watch people and what they say. And if they not giving what’s supposed to be gave, I will throw something in and see what happens. I remember you mentioning it a lot. So why not play off that since you believed it anyway? 😂😂😂😂
That brooklyn cat aint gonna like this. Trap queen in rare form in this thread, lol

You the same mf who log on to talk to the screen names every day @Big Lurko

you the same mf who battle rapped against a screen name and DODGED that thread like the plague
That nigga need to find me and punch me in the face

9776635e120d15a2d1474912dc1dbf08.gif

Last edited:
mf be feelin like big man on campus cuz someone duckin them... on the internet

:hahaha:

Lol

Imagine tellin your peoples that offline.

"So lemme get this straight Teddy...my bad bruh...MrEBRC23. You duckin folks...online. Happy that you got said folks on your "ignore" list...online. All b/c they beefin wit your "crew"...online. Over something called..me...megas??"

blankstare-CtA_zpslbnn9gsl.gif

Lol

Imagine tellin your peoples that offline.

"So lemme get this straight Teddy...my bad bruh...MrEBRC23. You duckin folks...online. Happy that you got said folks on your "ignore" list...online. All b/c they beefin wit your "crew"...online. Over something called..me...megas??"

View attachment 588383
lost.gif

throw this one back b

Back