Where were you when...

Pac got shot the night of my birthday and i was on punishment smh terrible day.

I was 6. I remember seeing the news when 2pac was shot. Had no idea who he was though. Dont recall seeing anything when biggie died. I just happened to be at my Grandparents house when 2pac died.

I was nine. I don’t know what I was doing when he got shot but he died on my sister birthday. We was about to party.

Biggie I don’t remember. I know i was 10 and my brother was just born and I didn’t care about Biggie’s death.

Tupac it was the first week of school freshman year of high school....

Hit em up came out that summer..... And all my friends were big pac fans....I was more of a bigge fan.... So I was always copping pleas for biggie.... Cuz summer 1996.... Pac was winning....

That nigga dominated the summer.... And he was so Disrespectful with the biggie shit....

But yea.... As soon as school was starting was when that nigga got shot.... Shit was like someone in our school got hit.... Like everybody was sad as shit....

And at first I was geeking (prolly another reason I wasn't super popular in high school) like that whole week I was geeking.... Extra disrespectful...

Then when he died I was like oh shit....I was just joking...I ain't think he was really gonna die....

Shit was crazy......

Niggaz was acting like wasn't nuffin left looking forward to....I was like
"riight"

You know that biggie bout to drop....

Then this nigga dies.....

Bruh I was done.... That shit hurt....I legit cried at school....

But a few weeks later life after death came out....

Man that was nuts... Then puffy with all the memorial songs... And the lox....

Shit was crazy man.... That life after death was crazy... Dude really was the best.... Like I eventually got into Jay Z around vol 2 , but Jay was boring compared to big and pac back then.... It wasn't till X came out that I really got invested in hip. Hop again for real....

Then beans came along:readyforwar:
And it was a rap

I know it was on the weekend for both deaths cause I wasn't at school. I remember for Pac I went to get a newspaper for my mom and seen he had died on the front page.

For Biggie I woke up and was watching videos on MTV and the news scrolled by at the bottom of the screen.

Since I didn't care about either of those niggas at the time (Still the same about Pac) I went about my day not thinking about them

I'm glad social media wasn't out in 1996

Cuz pac got shot on a Saturday night and didn't die till that next Friday...

That week would have been hell on Facebook and Twitter

When Tupac died I was in grade 6 not too sure what I was doing the day of but when biggie died I was in Montreal with my parents visiting my older sister who had moved out there for a little bit. I was 11 during both deaths.
I remember watching "hard copy" when pac died.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Tupac got his wig split I actually thought he was going to live. He was actually in stable condition but he died a few days later. I was at worked listening to the radio and it came over the radio. Think I was 19-20

When Big got murked I was lying in bed from a hangover from a party I went to Saturday night. My dad came in my room and said Ayo they shot your homie. I hopped thinking oh shit who shot my niggas but he was talking about Biggie. He knew I was huge Biggie fan. I was 20-21

Pac...was at the drive-thru of Checkers. While I was waiting for my food, I overheard these chicks that work there talmbout Biggie may have shot Pac...

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

Biggie...not sure exactly. I may have been home. I just remember the next day talkin about it at work.