Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Dad Jumps Another Dad For Daughter Getting Bullied

Fair or Foul?

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
If the school can't defend your children who will? When I was a child I was bullied no one stood up for me. My teachers said it will pass, better times will come. They only care about getting their salary, they wait for the last days of the month to get their money. Fuuck dat. Men as parents should teach their children that nobody cares about you, you have to learn to stand on your own two feet, teach them to defend themselves, armed in the worst case. Once is enough, twice is too much.

Best advice, never have one child, have children of an even age, teach them to defend each other. Wet and dry

Then of course it's not good to hit a child, I've hit children before and it's easy. They are not strong and cannot defend themselves.
Sorry about that. Your teachers were gaslighting you

It was 25 seconds...

He still a dumb ass.... If the teachers principal Don't do shit, call the school board and the news. Schools have a responsibility to keep a safe atmosphere. I guess I'm different, cuz I'll sit in class for a whole damn week or two if I have to. I ain't gotta be to work till 330..I always got time. That bully shit over rated.. that nigga was sassy as hell, his daughter prolly starting half the shit

Bruh, my son has done some DUMB SHIT in his school career.... The one time a parent actually tried to pull that bullying card, we got in touch with the parents
.. Talked to the kids.... These little assholes were actually friends, and used to just bicker all the time cuz they were in 1ST FUCKING GRADE šŸ§šŸ¤¦šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Took little man and his momma to the zoo on some play date shit, never had an issue since

. Even though their goofy asses kept getting into it after that m.. But since the parents were all cool now... The would actually hang out on the weekend too.. Like this shit is never this serious... Not at that age...
My son and his friend got into at school with joking at each other. And my son cannot beat his friend up if they have a real fight right.

But the teacher told me his making fun of the kid and bullying him. They didnā€™t give me a name which is standard

When my son got home with his friend I asked him what happened and he told I was getting him with the jokes. I said who and he pointed at his friend

I was so damn mad they tried to label my son a bully for getting the best of his best friend with the jokes.

They use that word so freely I hate it.

Sorry about that. Your teachers were gaslighting you

I have worked in schools as an adult, teachers are tired and don't care about the children. When I worked as a teacher at a special school, they always gave me the kids who fought, I got beat up and broke down a few times
no one could handle the hard work. I had no choice otherwise I would have been unemployed.

1. They do not consider parenting to be their job

2. We are not role models

My son got accused of bullying a kid he goes outside with and plays with on the regular.. The kid stay over my house, he goes over their house.. The go on trips together.

One day they got into a dumb ass argument about a seat. I pulled up.. Dealt with my son. When the dad called me... He was confused, cuz the school used the word bullying... And while his son isn't wild... He never considered his kid a victim, so when he found out it was my son he literally got mad at the school..."so you telling me the kid in my living room right now we frying chicken for is bullying my son?"

Dude was literally laughing when he called me about it... Kids do dumb shit
. It's part of their development
. But calling everything bullying is OD. The adults involved need to do better

I think we gotta be careful downplaying bullying because kids these days are killing themselves over it. It may be the overbearing mother in me, but I don't play that shit. I'm all for doing due diligence, but I'm only gonna be civil once or twice. After that I will gladly smile in my mugshot if my kid is repeatedly telling me someone is bothering them...

My son got accused of bullying a kid he goes outside with and plays with on the regular.. The kid stay over my house, he goes over their house.. The go on trips together.

One day they got into a dumb ass argument about a seat. I pulled up.. Dealt with my son. When the dad called me... He was confused, cuz the school used the word bullying... And while his son isn't wild... He never considered his kid a victim, so when he found out it was my son he literally got mad at the school..."so you telling me the kid in my living room right now we frying chicken for is bullying my son?"

Dude was literally laughing when he called me about it... Kids do dumb shit
. It's part of their development
. But calling everything bullying is OD. The adults involved need to do better

Are these white teachers?

Yall be wanting shit to be fair lol

Life donā€™t work like that

Letā€™s say the term ā€œlife isnā€™t fairā€ is true.

What does that even mean?

Does ā€œlifeā€ here have a choice to be unfair or fair?

If we have a choice to be fair or unfair, what should we actually choose? And what is the actually standard and why?

Letā€™s say the term ā€œlife isnā€™t fairā€ is true.

What does that even mean?

Does ā€œlifeā€ here have a choice to be unfair or fair?

If we have a choice to be fair or unfair, what should we actually choose? And what is the actually standard and why?

It means you donā€™t get to choose when fair happens and who it happens to. Life by nature is unfair.

I think we gotta be careful downplaying bullying because kids these days are killing themselves over it. It may be the overbearing mother in me, but I don't play that shit. I'm all for doing due diligence, but I'm only gonna be civil once or twice. After that I will gladly smile in my mugshot if my kid is repeatedly telling me someone is bothering them...

This. Some of these kids are cruel and looking to do real harm. Just because some bullying is overblown doesn't mean the real deal doesn't exist.

It's not a down play, it's an understanding at who is really responsible for creating these environments..m

You jumping a parent isn't fixing the issue. Kids naturally do shit. It's to to the adults in their immediate environment.. The teachers, administration, principals to maintain a safe environment. If this shit is happening at school... That "bully" needs to be removed from school simply because the are creating an unsafe learning environment for other students...

If it ain't got to that point, it leads. Me to believe this has not escalated to the point where jumping a dude is the reasonable response.

Look I'm pro violence in ever applicable situation. I'm just saying this particular one reeks of bullshit and bitchasseery....

The high key escalation of kids commiting suicide due to extensive bullying does not sound like what is going on between two first graders that the dad seemed proud about jumping another nigga....

I ain't saying bullying should be downplayed
.. But I'm also saying we can't be applauding bullshit either... And I call bullshit on this specific example in then video

Back