Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Fair or Foul: Dad Jumps Another Dad For Daughter Getting Bullied

Fair or Foul?

• Fair

• Foul

Results are only viewable after voting.
Fighting a dad is whatever. Idk if I would do it or not but I can see me getting real mad if I keep talking to a mfer bout his kid bullying my kid and it dont change. And let the mfer act disrespectful? I can see me getting so mad that I slap fire out a mfer.

Jumping a dad though? Cant see me doing that.

Talking about any of it on social media? Never ever that. Fuck I look like?

Last edited:
Lmaooo.

Shit cant be real.

If it is, hope law getd involved so both daughters realize there is are consequences of self snitching on social media for clout.

lol I was feeling like doing some shit like this recently. This little girl was messing with my daughter and didn't want to stop. Her parents seemed to think the shit was cute. I was like five seconds from telling the dad that the next time his daughter hit my daughter, I was going to hit him and we'd see how they liked that. The teacher handled the shit though, so it's all good.

I get the sentiment. Some of these little kids are bullies because the parents enable it.

lol I was feeling like doing some shit like this recently. This little girl was messing with my daughter and didn't want to stop. Her parents seemed to think the shit was cute. I was like five seconds from telling the dad that the next time his daughter hit my daughter, I was going to hit him and we'd see how they liked that. The teacher handled the shit though, so it's all good.

I get the sentiment. Some of these little kids are bullies because the parents enable it.
How did the teacher handle it

Damn, shorty bullied his kid dolo. But he had to go grab his brothers to get it on with her pops.

I see why the daughter keeps getting her head kicked in. Her daddy a sucker. SMH.

Yeah I was wit him until he said he got his brothers involved. That shyt is b/t you and him. Should've handled it that way.

But if this shyt fake...then disregard everything I said. Lol

100%

Ill put hands on a mfer for less.

Its the admitting to jumping someone on social media part thats crazy.

Anybody can it when it comes to mine especially if you been for warned...
Damn, shorty bullied his kid dolo. But he had to go grab his brothers to get it on with her pops.

I see why the daughter keeps getting her head kicked in. Her daddy a sucker. SMH.
While I agree with you the way my family is set up we all going and we're all fighting, so I get it.

Back