Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where were you when...

i was a youngin when pac and biggie died . But i do remember my fams playing their music in the house . my dad was a biggie fan and my mom was tupac fan

24 years old. I was chillin at the crib. My girl woke me up the next day like "DEY SHOT PAC!!! DEY SHOT PAC!!!!"

I was like "... again? Maaaaaaaan he'll be aiight."

Same chick woke me up the morning Biggie was killed: "DEM NIGGAS WENT AND GOT BIGGIE!!! HE DEAD!!! HE DEAD!!!"

"damn... that's fucked up..."

tumblr_inline_mp0g2d1SJ71qz4rgp.gif

I was 9 and was a Pac fan and was kinda bummed out

I remember ppl was pissed. My older cousins was on tip that week

When big died I remember my cousin who was 1 year older me was mad because it was his bday. I wasn't as bummed out as with pac though

7 when pac died i dont remember where i was but Biggie died when i was 8 the day after my birthday and i was at church when i found out

There was no hype in my fam for Tupac. I remember finding out about Biggie a few months afterwards from my uncle cause he was/is a huge big fan

When Tupac got his wig split I actually thought he was going to live. He was actually in stable condition but he died a few days later. I was at worked listening to the radio and it came over the radio. Think I was 19-20

When Big got murked I was lying in bed from a hangover from a party I went to Saturday night. My dad came in my room and said Ayo they shot your homie. I hopped thinking oh shit who shot my niggas but he was talking about Biggie. He knew I was huge Biggie fan. I was 20-21
You couldn’t have been 19/20 if i was 9. That would make you 41 right now.

This reminds me of all the ppl claiming they were supposed to be with pac when he got shot

"I was supposed to roll with them down the Las Vegas strip but I bent down to tie my shoes and when I looked back up they was gone"

Pac-We had just paid this fiend 8$ to climb the pole and hook us up with cable. I remember the breaking MTV news coming on, they said. Pac was shot. I felt homie was indestructible cause there was a nigga on our block that had just recovered from getting shot 6 times. I was mad when he died but dude up the street lived.

Big-Was taking out the trash, neighbor had on WJLB, and they were breaking the news They played Biggie all night, every nigga in the hood came out rapping along.

Lmaoooooo. Even the other old heads going in on @Cain you gotta shoot somebody bro.

I was 10. I really didnt even know he got shot. Came home from a day of 5th grade shit. Turned on MTV and it was flooded with the news that he was gone.

I shed a tear.

Dont remember the Biggie shit.

My reaction at the time was probably on some (Kanye Shrug) shit.

I just remember seeing both on MTV breaking news...I think I was out somewhere fucked up when I heard about PAC getting shot...remembered thinking “Damn...again!”...Biggie I remember being home waking up seeing it on MTV news and feeling like a homeboy had been killed...

Back