Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Top 10

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Top 25

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Top 50+

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
And he also fell off hard cause of the quantity, come on stop disregarding the bad side of his output.
No one has disagreed that he's had a decline. I said that in my opening post.

How many quality albums do you think he makes it mixtape Wayne actually puts those verses on albums?

You trying to define his career by his "fall off" and not the impact he had on rap

And when Jay called himself best rapper alive, nobody said shit. Wayne says he's the best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired, and now it's "he call himself that because no one else was going to"

C'mon y'all

Man Goldie lock this before we have our first abw civil war thread

No one has disagreed that he's had a decline. I said that in my opening post.

How many quality albums do you think he makes it mixtape Wayne actually puts those verses on albums?

You trying to define his career by his "fall off" and not the impact he had on rap

And when Jay called himself best rapper alive, nobody said shit. Wayne says he's the best rapper alive, since the best rapper retired, and now it's "he call himself that because no one else was going to"

C'mon y'all
Good with the bad ap, he had nearly 10 years of dominance and nearly 10 years of garbage

Good with the bad ap, he had nearly 10 years of dominance and nearly 10 years of garbage
Does Jordan's time with the wizards define his career when it was clear he should've stayed retired?

Does Jordan's time with the wizards define his career when it was clear he should've stayed retired?
Yes, same with roy jones, anderson silva, fedor and any other legend who stayed past their prime