Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
Wayne is the MJ of Hip Hop.

Had a platinum album as a kid.

Was part of multiple all time classic hip hop songs as a kid

Part of one of the best hip hop groups of alltime as a kid

Went on and redefined mixtapes.

Has multiple classic albums

Went on and created a group that has been running hip hop for over a decade and still going

After 20 years in the game dropped a #1 album that was ranked on here as one of the best of last year and went plat in a month.

This nigga's resume is unmatched.

Top 5 easily.

Wayne is the MJ of Hip Hop.

Stopped reading after this,

Cmon-Son.gif

Let me read the rest

They shouldn't hold as much weight as you make them

Out of the 7 points I made , 1 of them was solely about #s. You're the only one stressing sales if you're ignoring the 6 other points to focus on 1.

Out of the 7 points I made , 1 of them was solely about #s. You're the only one stressing sales if you're ignoring the 6 other points to focus on 1.
I'm not ignoring them

I'm not arguing that his resume isn't great like you said he had a crazy run but the fall off he had after c3 is something I've never seen before or since. I think that has to be considered in the convo, the good with the bad.

DMX had a hard fall off..pun intended. Alot of rappers/artist in general have serious fall offs. Wayne was bound to have one, that level of success he was having is not sustainable. Mainly BC alot of his success came from putting out so much music in short periods of time. Jail and label shit got in the way of that. As well as life, that nigga looked like he was more interested in skating, wearing funny clothes and doing drugs than he was into making music. Which makes sense considering how hard he was working during the peak of the mixtape weezy phase. He top 15 to me. Nigga has ALOTA of good music and put drake in position to be on top. His contributions to the game cannot be understated

Yo don't take this the wrong way........but you the nigga's biggest fan or something? I'm not defending some comments I made almost 2 years ago, I ain't no celeb on twitter b.

Back