Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Top 10

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Top 25

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Top 50+

Votes: 11 26.2%

• Total voters
idgaf if he "burned out" by 08. His run prior to that, will NEVER be duplicated.

Hell, at one point, didnt he do like 100+ features in one calendar year?

idgaf if he "burned out" by 08. His run prior to that, will NEVER be duplicated.

Hell, at one point, didnt he do like 100+ features in one calendar year?
How many of those features you remember/are memorable?

Had a few hits but never really got into dude. I admit he is the best out of a trash label, being the best of trash isn't saying much.

Reactions: TheGOAT
lmao

I think I may have gone too far with the trolling mfs questioning me when I'm serious now

When a nigga can kill a whole show with nothing but hits when he was a kid, on some Michael Jackson shit, u know you're dealing with a special breed

lmao

I think I may have gone too far with the trolling mfs questioning me when I'm serious now
Brah, you have to be trolling to be saying the stuff you saying

You ain't featured on 100+ songs in a 12 month span if you just an average rapper

When a nigga can kill a whole show with nothing but hits when he was a kid, on some Michael Jackson shit, u know you're dealing with a special breed

Man the only song he can do by himself is Tha Block is Hot

:tuh: @ you comparing him to MJ doing J5 stuff. Mike can do J5 stuff by himself w/o his brothers cuz he sung lead on every song. Wayne need at least 2-3 people to do them songs other than TBIH.

Man the only song he can do by himself is Tha Block is Hot

:tuh: @ you comparing him to MJ doing J5 stuff. Mike can do J5 stuff by himself w/o his brothers cuz he sung lead on every song. Wayne need at least 2-3 people to do them songs other than TBIH.

So no other jacksons song on the J5 now lol ok bruh

Brah, you have to be trolling to be saying the stuff you saying

You ain't featured on 100+ songs in a 12 month span if you just an average rapper

Being featured on a 100+ songs in a 12 month span don't make you a good rapper either. It makes you a popular/hot rapper.

That's why i don't like debating with yall niggas man lol dont be know wtf yall be talkin bout