Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the most grimey city u ever visited?

Trash City, Egypt.

I have never seen so much trash in my life! Trashed piled up on the sides of the freeway! Truly God brought His word to pass!

"I will bring back the captives of Egypt and cause them to return to the land of Pathros, to the land of their origin, and there they shall be a lowly kingdom. It shall be the most lowly of the kingdoms, and never again exalt itself above the nations. And I will make them so small that they will never again rule over the nations."
Ezekiel 29:14-15

i talked about on here before. I guess it’s a holdover from the past. I didn’t see too much of it, cuz it had fallen out of favor and most people had stopped doing it. But You’d see little children walking around wearing these shits:

View attachment 628322
View attachment 628323

It may LOOK like those are just kids who’s pants accidentally split open. I assure you that is not the case. The pants are DESIGNED like that to make it super easy for a little kid to just pop a squat wherever they might be, piss or take a shit, and then keep it moving. Like I said, it had fallen out of favor by the time I visited and so only a few people here and there still did it.

And if that was y’all reaction reading it, imagine my reaction SEEING the shit. I tapped my patna like, ‘Sooooo I been here three days and that’s the third kid I seen just casually using the bathroom randomly on the streets all willy nilly. Fuck is up?’.

Fam, we have a SPOILER function specifically for these type of posts.

Please take that into consideration next time.

Thanks.

Back