Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the most grimey city u ever visited?

If by grimy, you mean dirty...Beijing. Dirtiest city I ever saw in my fucking life. A crazy amount of trash on the streets, kids sometimes taking dumps in the street, I didn't see the sun my entire time there because of the smog. I thought it was fog until my my homie told me otherwise.
So everybody bypassed the fact he said kids was taking a shit in the street except me? Oh ok lol

Cambridge, MD. The people that I've seen there look like they never knew what hope is. My ex's mother's side of her family is from there. I've never met so many coke/alcohol addicts in one room. It's a small town iirc and it seems that everybody had a beef with each other.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
Im pretty sure Jersey cities are the grimiest.

Newark, Irvington, Camden, and parts of paterson looked like 3rd world cities in the 2000s and 2010s.

I grew up in NJ so those cities atleast felt familiar.

Outside of NJ, it was Baltimore easy.

For me it is New Orleans, we got lost on our way to the joint bbq spot( I’ve had better bbq in CT) def had an on sight vibe, where we got lost at.

Stateside, Camden NJ by far. Which is crazy because the city directly next to it, Cherry Hill NJ is pretty nice and has some of the highest rated schools in the state.
Worldwide, New Delhi. The roads and sidewalks are paved with trash. The hotel i stayed at made me wish that i could hover above the bed instead of laying on that shit. And it smells like trash, shit, or rotten fruit, depending on which part of the city you're in.

Jersey has these all over man.

Drive through Paterson, and then like 4 miles later youre in Franklin Lakes where houses are mansions

Back