Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the most grimey city u ever visited?

Wayne got million dollar houses, and then you drive a mile in the wrong direction and you got boarded up houses in paterson.

NJ got the most money in the US and the poorest cities. Shit is wild.
True indeed. In like 10 minutes go can go from the grime of Newark and Irvington to the beautiful home and gardens of Short Hills and Livingston.

Wayne got million dollar houses, and then you drive a mile in the wrong direction and you got boarded up houses in paterson.

NJ got the most money in the US and the poorest cities. Shit is wild.

Fam, SE Michigan has billionaires living a few miles away from trailer parks. You have cats with net worth's in the hundreds of millions and less than a mile a way, shit even a few blocks away if they live in Boston-Edison, is pure concentrated ghetto.

we used to have awhite boy on ahh from buffalo…he would post ugly ass hookers with neon pink weave bent over…while his hills have eyes lookn ass smiles at the camera lol
Wasn’t Aquafina from Buffalo?

Lets see, Newburgh NY and Waterbury CT are places I've been where it looks like a bomb was dropped in certain areas of the cities. First time visiting my aunt in Newburgh, I thought this reminds me of Waterbury thats why I chose these two

If we're talking stateside...Camden, NJ and it isn't close.

This. Accidentally, wound up there around the time the national guard was called. That shit looked like some of the scenes you see in post apocalyptic movies and video games.

No disrespect to people from the northeast, but I need to feel a similar sentiment to all the big northeast cities Bmore, Philly, NYC, etc... They all strike me as grimey and nasty, but I imagine people from those cities have similarly negative impressions when they find themselves down south in some country ass town.

Back