Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the most grimey city u ever visited?

Im pretty sure Jersey cities are the grimiest.

Newark, Irvington, Camden, and parts of paterson looked like 3rd world cities in the 2000s and 2010s.

I grew up in NJ so those cities atleast felt familiar.

Outside of NJ, it was Baltimore easy.

Funny. I said the exact same

So everybody bypassed the fact he said kids was taking a shit in the street except me? Oh ok lol
Fr. That shit ain't normal. No flushes. Shit are they at least wiping? Itchy mofos
:hahaha:

i talked about on here before. I guess it’s a holdover from the past. I didn’t see too much of it, cuz it had fallen out of favor and most people had stopped doing it. But You’d see little children walking around wearing these shits:

1630164313490.jpeg
1630164345788.jpeg

It may LOOK like those are just kids who’s pants accidentally split open. I assure you that is not the case. The pants are DESIGNED like that to make it super easy for a little kid to just pop a squat wherever they might be, piss or take a shit, and then keep it moving. Like I said, it had fallen out of favor by the time I visited and so only a few people here and there still did it.

And if that was y’all reaction reading it, imagine my reaction SEEING the shit. I tapped my patna like, ‘Sooooo I been here three days and that’s the third kid I seen just casually using the bathroom randomly on the streets all willy nilly. Fuck is up?’.

Any city in Eastern NC going towards the coast is either drug or gang (black, white or Mexican) ridden. No jobs no education and crime and murder is through the roof.

Also cosign Stockton California. I was in Cali visiting my sister and she took me to visit her friend in Stockton. Nigga we live Monterrey Cali to go to Stockton. That shit was like living the Garden of Eden to going to the lowest level of Hell and I'm from the South so that's saying something

i talked about on here before. I guess it’s a holdover from the past. I didn’t see too much of it, cuz it had fallen out of favor and most people had stopped doing it. But You’d see little children walking around wearing these shits:

View attachment 628322
View attachment 628323

It may LOOK like those are just kids who’s pants accidentally split open. I assure you that is not the case. The pants are DESIGNED like that to make it super easy for a little kid to just pop a squat wherever they might be, piss or take a shit, and then keep it moving. Like I said, it had fallen out of favor by the time I visited and so only a few people here and there still did it.

And if that was y’all reaction reading it, imagine my reaction SEEING the shit. I tapped my patna like, ‘Sooooo I been here three days and that’s the third kid I seen just casually using the bathroom randomly on the streets all willy nilly. Fuck is up?’.
Bro WTF? I've never seen this shit ever. Learned something new. Mofos in this world really are nasty. Lmao.

View attachment 628322
View attachment 628323

3169DF2E-310C-44D4-A0D1-5759E26C6824.gif
I am fucking done! Deceased!

Baltimore
Omg Yes!!! If we speaking U.S...omg I was heartbroken 💔, disgusted and appalled at how my people was living.

And they call New Jersey Dirty Jersey for a reason. Like the whole city be fucked up, it stank 😒....just sad. And while I am all for helping people around the world 🌎. The moment I went to Baltimore (16 yrs old) I was like why the fuck ppl sending money 💰 to overseas. Them feed the hungry videos with the most crazy situations...like yo those places could legit be here.

New Orleans was very grimy too.

Gary Indiana

Some apocalyptic shit for real

Cosign this. I have family in Gary. I stayed with them for a week when I was 12, shit was unbelievably bad. I thought Saginaw had problems until I spent that week in Gary. Nah, Saginaw felt like an upper middle class suburb compared to Gary.

But... Flint, MI??? That shit gives Gary a run for it's money any day. Shits fuckin depressing. I always hated going to Flint 'cause of how bad it was. But Flint had some lil attractions for kids so we would venture there during the summers (Crossroads Village, Huckleberry Railroad, Bluebell Beach and Pennywhistle Place), plus we went to Autoworld that first month it was open (and it closed 4 months later). They had a spot downtown with a bunch of outdoor shopping that was cool, but step away from downtown and shit goes downhill quick as fuck.

Don’t see NOLA being listed

:clawd2:

Early 90s NOLA was fucking awful place to be. I was a kid and couldn’t wait for shit to change.

Oh wait no...a place that's real fucked up is Fort Pierce, Fl.... alot of coastal (non tourists) spots in Florida is fucked up. I knew I was super boogie...the shit made me cry. I was with my dad and he had seen fucked up shit from doing pest control to then being a general contractor and fixing up section 8 homes. And it didn't surprise him. I was like how can the people and the city let this shit be ...wtf.

Atlantic City, NJ. Shit was not what I expected. Janky as fuck.

They supposedly have a new mayor turning shit around. I really think parts of me would have been a good mayor or something to do with serving the people. But when you dig deeper into why these places is fucked up.. you realize it's not as easy as you think to revive a slum and bring economic growth into a desolate place. I wonder can you be a righteous political entity in America?

If we including international spots, then Cancun, Mexico. Like, the actual city, not the Hotel Zone. Went to Mercado 28 like a lot of tourists do, then decided I wanted to see how the locals were living so I ventured out from there. Whole time riding through the neighborhoods I felt like I needed a gun in each hand and a grenade launcher on deck. The further out I went, the worse it got. There's some real ass grotesque poverty out there.

Cosign this. I have family in Gary. I stayed with them for a week when I was 12, shit was unbelievably bad. I thought Saginaw had problems until I spent that week in Gary. Nah, Saginaw felt like an upper middle class suburb compared to Gary.

But... Flint, MI??? That shit gives Gary a run for it's money any day. Shits fuckin depressing. I always hated going to Flint 'cause of how bad it was. But Flint had some lil attractions for kids so we would venture there during the summers (Crossroads Village, Huckleberry Railroad, Bluebell Beach and Pennywhistle Place), plus we went to Autoworld that first month it was open (and it closed 4 months later). They had a spot downtown with a bunch of outdoor shopping that was cool, but step away from downtown and shit goes downhill quick as fuck.

I was in detroit and flint right when it was murder capital like 7-8 years ago. They could easily give some of these NJ cities and baltimore a run for their money

Back