Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whats the most grimey city u ever visited?

I got a homie from Hartford. Before him, I ain't really know Connecticut had hoods like that either. But I was super young then and since I've come to understand what a stupid fucking assumption that is to make about pretty much anywhere in the country.
There’s a couple of hoods in the New England area:

There

SOUTH Providence, RI

Springfield, MA.

Shit gets buck there…till around 12:30 at least.

Cs Stockton I used to have to deliver there. Sometimes I would drive slow on purpose or make my other deliveries first so I would get there after the sun came up cuz it was depressing driving through there in the dark.

Fresno and Modesto are some other ones. I'm just like why tf do ppl live here.

Cs Stockton I used to have to deliver there. Sometimes I would drive slow on purpose or make my other deliveries first so I would get there after the sun came up cuz it was depressing driving through there in the dark.

Fresno and Modesto are some other ones. I'm just like why tf do ppl live here.

Fresno is depressing as fuck. I used to have to deliver out there for this one random job I had. That now that I think about it, was based in YOUR city. Mad years ago.

Stateside, Camden NJ by far. Which is crazy because the city directly next to it, Cherry Hill NJ is pretty nice and has some of the highest rated schools in the state.
Worldwide, New Delhi. The roads and sidewalks are paved with trash. The hotel i stayed at made me wish that i could hover above the bed instead of laying on that shit. And it smells like trash, shit, or rotten fruit, depending on which part of the city you're in.

Back