Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What zodiac sign do you avoid?

My big sister is an aquarius, I love her to death. Two of my most loved and strongest bonds with family members are both Aquarius women.

Two things

View attachment 74270 the ego boost you just gave me for letting me know I infunced an action of yours.

And number two, as I've told my wife who hates the show and asked me what's funny about a man turning himself into a pickle. Just enjoy the ridiculousness of it, and you grow to love it.

I'll admit it didn't hold my attention long but when I was paying attention I laughed or chuckled. To be fair I only watched the first episode. I didn't get the stutter tho.

Da stutter is a vocal tic, it's apart of what makes Morty, Morty. As you get deeper into the episodes, Morty being Morty is explained and it makes alot of it make sense. It's one of those shows like BoJack Horsemen, Maniac, and Travelers, that get better with time. If you give it time.

My bm a taurus. Worst 10 year stretch of my life. I thought she was cool af too. She seemed to be, until the crazy came out. She also pretended to be loyal, but in reality is a backstabber.

Every other taurus woman I've come across has shared the same traits, been the most stubborn for no reason, hard to get along with people I've ever met. You don't come across like that so I'm sure you're an exception.
I'm pretty easy going... Now i can be stubborn at times ive been told lol

Every other taurus woman I've come across has shared the same traits, been the most stubborn for no reason, hard to get along with people I've ever met. You don't come across like that so I'm sure you're an exception.
tenor.gif

I'm wary of people who use that shit to make major decisions in their lives. Like you really going to avoid some body because of the day they were born? You know nothing about them other than that and you know their whole personality? Shit i had some body tell me my marriage wouldn't last because my wife and I both have October birthdays and that doesn't match lol
I'd like to think no one is living their life solely by astrology (I am sure there is a dummy or two) but generally speaking most do fit under a few characteristics of "their signs" thats whats intriguing for people. It gives a general idea but isnt always true to every person.

I'm wary of people who use that shit to make major decisions in their lives. Like you really going to avoid some body because of the day they were born? You know nothing about them other than that and you know their whole personality? Shit i had some body tell me my marriage wouldn't last because my wife and I both have October birthdays and that doesn't match lol

Yeah that sounds REAL STUPID that's getting in too deep w/astrology. Some people feed into what they read so much they treat it as gospel. Like I said reading a birth chart is cool but that's were shit should stop. Dealing with ppl requires common sense but with some it ain't that common.

My bm a taurus. Worst 10 year stretch of my life. I thought she was cool af too. She seemed to be, until the crazy came out. She also pretended to be loyal, but in reality is a backstabber.

Had to goat this.

Geminis are waaaayyyyyyy to crazy and emo for me.

And I hate to say cause I'm a sagittarius but sagittarius men ...

6422fa44f63817ce2f88fe29275c0a96.gif

I almost always have an instant like for and feeling of history with Aquarius'.

I notice other virgos as I'm a virgo. Scorpios are tuuurible. One of the few signs as quiet as me when it comes to sharing inner thoughts so they piss me off.

I only met female genimis and i didnt like theyre lying two faced cheating whore asses. Men could be different idk.

Aries and taurus i but heads with. They always ready to fight. Aries can be quite spiteful as well.

Libras cool.

Havent met two many caps. But they all seemed cool af.

Dont know much about sags tbh. But from the looks of it I should consider myself lucky.

Leos, cancers and pisces are too emotional for my thinking mind.

Gemini men I can’t deal with for the fact that they have two sides to them, clingy and they require all of your attention, then the other side is cold and they simply think that they are always right and try to make you think you are always wrong and everything is your fault.
To much work and I can’t deal with their two faces... Meh

Back