Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What zodiac sign do you avoid?

My daughters dad is one and he is/was a nightmare. They are vengeful and like to argue two things I refuse to put up with.

sorry to hear that, for real

i cant say i like to argue, but I will say some slick shit i know is gone piss you off lol....so i could see that

Mothafuckin taurus

And Gemini for good measure
STOP PLAYING WITH ME SIR!Taurus are cool af, low key, and loyal as hell foh!

anyway... sorry but from my experiences, Sagittarius are THE worst manipulative, lying ass people on the face of the earth! lol and Cancers are runner up very close to the worst they are only worried about self and no one else, just plain old mean (son-son is a cancer and he is an Asshole!!)

STOP PLAYING WITH ME SIR!Taurus are cool af, low key, and loyal as hell foh!

anyway... sorry but from my experiences, Sagittarius are THE worst manipulative, lying ass people on the face of the earth! lol and Cancers are runner up very close to the worst they are only worried about self and no one else, just plain old mean (son-son is a cancer and he is an Asshole!!)

My bm a taurus. Worst 10 year stretch of my life. I thought she was cool af too. She seemed to be, until the crazy came out. She also pretended to be loyal, but in reality is a backstabber.

Every other taurus woman I've come across has shared the same traits, been the most stubborn for no reason, hard to get along with people I've ever met. You don't come across like that so I'm sure you're an exception.

Back