Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What zodiac sign do you avoid?

I don’t really think much about things like this when it comes to picking a partner. HOWEVER, my daughter’s dad is a Sagittarius and he’s evil. He’s actually an evil, lying, narcissist and very manipulative.

I don’t really think much about things like this when it comes to picking a partner. HOWEVER, my daughter’s dad is a Sagittarius and he’s evil. He’s actually an evil, lying, narcissist and very manipulative.
My pops is a sag, that's them

For some reason I got like 3 or 4 Aries exes. Two of my exes birthdays actually follow each other

3 of the 4 would pop sh*t and get disrespectful, then expect me to just drop it. The Scorpio in me usually had other plans

They're exes for a reason lmao

I don't really avoid anybody... if I get good vibes and you make me laugh you got your shot.I'm not really in to Zodiac sign, but when I read up about them there's always some truth to it. Cancers are historically not good for me. Our chemistry is off the charts tho. My longest relationships have always been with Sagittarius men. My e-boo is a Cancer tho and he's dope.

*Clutches pearls* that doesn't sound like me.
Every sign has a light side and a dark side. During trying times or maybe when someone is going through things, you get alot more of dark side than light. Those attributes she described are the dark side of a Sag. But if he was all dark side she wouldn't have been with him, so he did have a light side.

My aunt is also a Sag. And I can tell you that on the light side. No other sign has the empathy of a Sag. No other sign has the tolerance and understanding of a Sag. No other sign is a Genuine to what you see on the outside is who they are on the inside, as a Sag.

But,.supreme knowledge of self and understanding of others, can make you a great manipulator, every yin has a yang.

Every sign has a light side and a dark side. During trying times or maybe when someone is going through things, you get alot more of dark side than light. Those attributes she described are the dark side of a Sag. But if he was all dark side she wouldn't have been with him, so he did have a light side.

My aunt is also a Sag. And I can tell you that on the light side. No other sign has the empathy of a Sag. No other sign has the tolerance and understanding of a Sag. No other sign is a Genuine to what you see on the outside is who they are on the inside, as a Sag.

But,.supreme knowledge of self and understanding of others, can make you a great manipulator, every yin has a yang.
I agree with having a dark side, but I'm a sag and I can say with certainty that at my worst nobody would describe me as a liar, manipulative or evil. Far from perfect, but none of those things.

I agree with having a dark side, but I'm a sag and I can say with certainty that at my worst nobody would describe me as a liar, manipulative or evil. Far from perfect, but none of those things.
maxresdefault.jpg well you know, alot of this stuff is conjecture. Capricorns are supposed be in love with money, material gain, and social status. Those things don't interest me at all.

On another note, I watched Rick and Morty bc of your avi... idk how I feel about it.
Two things

cEgYAvI.png the ego boost you just gave me for letting me know I infunced an action of yours.

And number two, as I've told my wife who hates the show and asked me what's funny about a man turning himself into a pickle. Just enjoy the ridiculousness of it, and you grow to love it.

Back