Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Would You Do?

Would you give up the kidney?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
I'm keeping my kidney. LLS at folks talking about that's her sister. TITLES DON'T MEAN SHIT!!!!! Especially if the proper actions never followed the title.

They ain't never did shit siblings do so ain't no need even trying to run that it's family game.

it's funny to see people judge other people in this thread and call them pettyšŸ˜‚

ironically it's petty as fuck to look down on someone else for expressing their true feelings

that's a lot for a 14yr old.......so it's understandable if she said hell nah

and like someone else said......if it's a half sister there is a chance you could have the same medical issue that would do something to ur own kidneys laters

make sense to keep ur 2 vs giving up 1 and needing a transplant urself later

but I wouldn't judge that person negatively either way

You're failing at what Mr.Younggun did yesterday very badly

Look

I'm ignorant to the ways of these dealings

I assume if you check off the organ donor box on your ID, soon as you die they'll harvest the organs & get em to whoever it matches

but if you're still living, do you have to wait for someone to ask to see if it matches or can you be proactive & donate then they'll find a match (which seems would be easier)

:shrug2:

it's funny to see people judge other people in this thread and call them pettyšŸ˜‚

ironically it's petty as fuck to look down on someone else for expressing their true feelings

that's a lot for a 14yr old.......so it's understandable if she said hell nah

and like someone else said......if it's a half sister there is a chance you could have the same medical issue that would do something to ur own kidneys laters

make sense to keep ur 2 vs giving up 1 and needing a transplant urself later

but I wouldn't judge that person negatively either way

I called @deadeye spiteful not petty. I also said he was acting like a cyattie for saying he wanted to call the mother after the fact and play games.

The petty was for @BRIAN B. for joking on @BlackRain

Just @me next time big dawg.

Wouldn't care about the sister either way.

It wouldn't be about spiting the mother.

Just couldn't see myself doing a favor for her knowing she's trying to use me.

I'd probably be an asshole and call her up offering my condolences after she died.

Not to rub it in her face, but to see how she reacts.

If she goes off on me and starts saying all kinds of crazy shit to me, I would know how she really feels about me...........and feel better about not giving up my kidney.

Basically, to reassure myself that I did the right thing.
The underlined is foul, lol. You could always not call her at all. Taunting someone who lost a loved one can go all the way wrong.

The underlined is foul, lol. You could always not call her at all. Taunting someone who lost a loved one can go all the way wrong.

Mfs all the way weird on here. Like who thinks to do some shit like that.

Mfs all the way weird on here. Like who thinks to do some shit like that.

Yeah, it's definitely foul.

It's also foul not to reach out to your own child until you need something from them.

Just trying to get in the mind of someone in that situation.

There's probably all kinds of underlying resentment towards the mother and sister.

So you gonna let the sister die then taunt the mother about it. We got it.

I doubt I would donate if this person was a stranger to me. If it was immediate fam or someone I'm close to I'd try to make something happen.

But I'm not gonna be guilt tripped into some shit if no one in that party ever fucked w me. Whether it's their fault or not.

Yeah, it's definitely foul.

It's also foul not to reach out to your own child until you need something from them.

Just trying to get in the mind of someone in that situation.

There's probably all kinds of underlying resentment towards the mother and sister.
No doubt it is foul that the mother never reached out. But when you play with people's emotions, shit can get ugly.

No doubt it is foul that the mother never reached out. But when you play with people's emotions, shit can get ugly.

Exactly, but not just in the way you're thinking.

If the mother plays with her child's emotions while trying to talk them out of their kidney..........and the child picks up on it.......then the child has every right to do the same thing to their mother.

After all, since that is their mother.......there's a strong possibility that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Exactly, but not just in the way you're thinking.

If the mother plays with her child's emotions while trying to talk them out of their kidney..........and the child picks up on it.......then the child has every right to do the same thing to their mother.

After all, since that is their mother.......there's a strong possibility that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

The daughter has every right to feel how she feels and not give up the kidney but the mother isn't supposed to try anything to try and save the other daughter?

How isn't her losing a child enough for you? You gotta do some underhanded shit after the fact.

This is a disgusting take man.

The daughter has every right to feel how she feels and not give up the kidney but the mother isn't supposed to try anything to try and save the other daughter?

How isn't her losing a child enough for you? You gotta do some underhanded shit after the fact.

This is a disgusting take man.

It is..........but it's not as farfetched as you'd like to believe it is either.

You're looking at it from the perspective of a mother trying to save her daughter.

I'm looking at it from the perspective of a mother manipulating a daughter she never cared about...........to save the daughter that she does care about.

And the daughter wondering whether or not her mother was sincere when she reached out to her...........or whether or not the mother was just using her.

Most people only tell the raw truth when they're angry or drunk.

Offering her condolences to her mother at that time would lower her defenses and her true colors would probably come out.

She might even say some things to her daughter that she doesn't even mean, but.........even if she didn't......it would still reflect how she truly feels about her.

It's all fair game.

If the mother's going to try and manipulate the daughter..............the daughter has every right to do the same to the mother.

Back