Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Would You Do?

Would you give up the kidney?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
I'd want to know why the kidney's failed. If it's hereditary or the half sister is a drug abuser I wouldn't want to give it up. Also I'd have to take my own health into account. Can I manage with only 1 kidney.

If none of those things were a factor I would find it hard not to give it up. Cause my half sister didn't do me no wrongs.

I would consider it....wouldnt be an outright NO from the jump for me.. I think one of the determining factors outside of my own health considerations would be how she responded after shit was clarified from the moms jumping the gun..

like hol up I just took the test.... I didnt say I was doing it yet. If that response was met with anger and yall sending me nasty fuckin messages then everyone can kick rocks and get tf outa here

She had that daughter before in the marriage she was still in at the time.

Meh...I still dunno man.

I mean it's not the sister's fault that their mother ain't shyt. I would say THAT could possibly lean her towards wanting to help the sister.

If that was me...the relationship wit the mother is dead. Like I wouldn't even acknowledge her as mother. 1st name basis, but there's no need for that either. B/c there will be NO communication b/t us.

Now the sis and I can try to bond and develop a relationship if she wants.

Meh...I still dunno man.

I mean it's not the sister's fault that their mother ain't shyt. I would say THAT could possibly lean her towards wanting to help the sister.

If that was me...the relationship wit the mother is dead. Like I wouldn't even acknowledge her as mother. 1st name basis, but there's no need for that either. B/c there will be NO communication b/t us.

Now the sis and I can try to bond and develop a relationship if she wants.
What if you give the kidney and that family tell you after that they still want nothing to do with you

I would consider it....wouldnt be an outright NO from the jump for me.. I think one of the determining factors outside of my own health considerations would be how she responded after shit was clarified from the moms jumping the gun..

like hol up I just took the test.... I didnt say I was doing it yet. If that response was met with anger and yall sending me nasty fuckin messages then everyone can kick rocks and get tf outa here

That's another thing, did she tell her mother she was a match(if she even was). Cause it's not like the mom can just go to shorty doctor and get the results.

Mom was foul to just jump out like that. The half sister should be pissed that she falsely got her hopes up.

It was hard to focus on the person talking because I was focused on what they were cooking. Might have to try that recipe and put my own spin to it..

Back