Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY What Would You Do?

Would you give up the kidney?

• Yes

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
i dunno about taunting anyone and all that, but just being up front with the mom is cool with me. Tell her; you didn't care about me, you didn't even want me to exist.

Let the sister know that this ain't on her, but it's also ain't on me either.

Tell the mom to test EVERYBODY in the family; then get in the donor line. Bow out gracefully from that.

You got issues man. Blessings.

You're right.......and you're wrong.

Wrong in the sense that I don't have those issues.

Right in the sense that I would have all kinds of issues growing up knowing that my mother never made any effort to be a part of my life until she needed something from me.

Her mother gave birth to her. That's the end of that story.

With that said. No

Imagine if she would have aborted her daughter. This conversation would have never happened.

Wouldn't care about the sister either way.

It wouldn't be about spiting the mother.

Just couldn't see myself doing a favor for her knowing she's trying to use me.

I'd probably be an asshole and call her up offering my condolences after she died.

Not to rub it in her face, but to see how she reacts.

If she goes off on me and starts saying all kinds of crazy shit to me, I would know how she really feels about me...........and feel better about not giving up my kidney.

Basically, to reassure myself that I did the right thing.

Bro wtf

I called @deadeye spiteful not petty. I also said he was acting like a cyattie for saying he wanted to call the mother after the fact and play games.

The petty was for @BRIAN B. for joking on @BlackRain

Just @me next time big dawg.

I don't do subliminals fam.....if I was taking a shot at u only I would've been more specific

forums are funny in that u can perceive the tone in someone's post without them explicitly letting u know they are being condescending

besides if anybody would be understood for being petty I figure a 14yr old girl would be justified

and I get mofos joking on @BlackRain cuz he's never a bad guy no matter what the topic is 😂

Last edited:
I don't do subliminals fam.....if I was taking a shot at u only I would've been more specific

forums are funny in that u can perceive the tone in someone's post without them explicitly letting u know they are being condescending

besides if anybody would be understood for being petty I figure a 14yr old girl would be justified

and I get mofos joking on @BlackRain cuz he's never a bad guy no matter what the topic is 😂

Ehh let some folks tell it I'm always the bad guy because I don't subscribe to the same dumb ass schools of thought they try and spread like the new gospel. It's all about perspective

It's my organ!!! It's not like you're asking to borrow ten grand, it's my fucking organ. Then I'd only have one and maybe I'll need 2!! And if I'd been treated better you'd prolly be able to get me on the compassion thing, but you know how mad I'd be if I gave one up and they did the same shit? I might steal that mf back fuck you!!

Lol how does that work bro? Just go to the hospital see who matches my kidney type?

idk, that's why I asked

I mean, you can jus go donate blood & they'll match it up afterwards

why not organs too? (I get they may have a shorter shelf life tho)

:shrug2:

This thread was hilarious for all the wrong reasons....

But it needs to be said yet again, you can NEVER get deadeye to admit he was wrong..... Like no matter how bad the take, he will double down 100% of the time. It's impossible to embarrass him, and it's hilarious ever single time..... Every single time

I would most likely give the organ because you have a chance to save a life.

i also think the odds of her becoming closer with her mother and sister would be higher after her helping.

I can understand why some wouldn’t want to do it, but I’m not wired that way. I would want to help

Back