Welcome To aBlackWeb

What were you picked on about in school?

I ain’t really get teased like that. I was low key so the older kids saw me as “mature,” and once they fw me nobody really could tease me.

in sweden?

yea dont say that too loud.
Ye I remember being in 6grade and there was other guy in 2grade that I forced to name me father and daddy. So everytime he saw me in school he said daddy to me and father. I remeber when I told him you are my son now. For 2 years everyday he call me father until his parents show up at my house and In school I had to bring my mother to talk with his parents with our teachers there.

I remember his sister being racist so I fuked his life up

I regret it now tho , Isaw him recently drivin a luxury car and he burn hard in front of me while I ride on my bike

Only time i got teased was by the girls that liked me other than that bullying never really happened at any school i was at. Everybdoy had they lil click of friends

I was the biggest tomboy on earth and not in a cute way lol

But I was an athlete and "known" so the jokes never went as far as they could've

I never got teased for anything in particular.

I got teased for shit like having a trash haircut one time where my pops cut my hair to save money and fucked up my shit all up.

Other times when I thought i was rocking some fire clothes and got fired up.

There was some kids I fucked with alot though. This one kid I gave a disrespectful nick name too freshman year and mfers called him that all 4 years. A few other kids too. Terrible to think about now. Smh

I was the lightest skin dude at my middle school. I’m not even that light though

Niggas was calling me slim shady lol. It evolved to Shady. So that was my nickname in middle school.

Something funny that stuck that turned into a cool nickname

I never really cared about shoes. I just wasn't one of those dudes that needed to have Jordans or any brand in particular. So, in middle school we were going through a tough period financially, and my mom wanted to get me some off brand shoes. They looked fine to me and I didn't care about brand, so I was cool with it. Big mistake. I wasn't at school five minutes before someone noticed and let everyone know I had Bobos (what we called off brand shoes) on. Man, they tormented me everyday. They even came up with a song and had the whole cafeteria singing it. After about a week and a half of that, I tapped out. I found a way to get some a little money, and I went and bought some cheap Nikes. They probably looked shitty, but they had the Nike check mark and that's literally all it took to get them off my back.

Not sure why i used to get picked on but i was always to myself. Everything i did a pussy had something to say. They would make fun of my outfit but nex get their parents to get thr same shit

But did you fight back?
Stepping on somebody shoes in my school meant you had to make a 25 to life decision on the fly lol

Couple of times but most time jus keep it moving . This was happening when i wad younger

Back