Welcome To aBlackWeb

What were you picked on about in school?

In Saginaw? Nothing.

In Detroit?
- Speaking good English.
- Being a computer nerd.
- Being into skateboarding and BMX shits.
- Having size 12's in the 9th grade but was only like 5'8 and skinny so it looked awkward.
- Being smart.

I only got teased in grade school really. Got teased cuz my mom used to play hair dresser at home, she like short cuts so I constantly looked like a little boy in girls clothes. My first and last name got made fun of, got razzed for bringing a doll to grade six to which I kicked the girl in the squish. The only thing from highschool that I can remember is my brother's friends would say " there goes mooly's sister" whenever I walked by them, but I didnt get so it didnt mean anything to me.

I only got teased in grade school really. Got teased cuz my mom used to play hair dresser at home, she like short cuts so I constantly looked like a little boy in girls clothes. My first and last name got made fun of, got razzed for bringing a doll to grade six to which I kicked the girl in the squish. The only thing from highschool that I can remember is my brother's friends would say " there goes mooly's sister" whenever I walked by them, but I didnt get so it didnt mean anything to me.

razzed? squish?

you must be from across the pond lol

Reactions: B_A
What were you picked on about in school?

being smaller, having a big head and having deaf parents

smacked the fire out some goofy kid for making fun of my parents while he was holding me down... I didn’t get in trouble bc it was considered self defense

almost fought two giants for thinking they could use their size against me... one of them ran from me and his dad beat him for that and some other dude backed down cuz I had too many ppl in my corner..

In tha early-mid 80’s, let’s just say unless you were in Debarge...it wasn’t necessarily a plus to be light skinned wit’ curly hair

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nose, and I was kinda quiet but I started roasting back by 7th grade, then high school came and I was undefeated in it. Fighting and roasting were like the only two ways to get respect back in grade school.

Back