Welcome To aBlackWeb

What were you picked on about in school?

Wearing glasses..apparently being born with less than 20/20 meant I'm not human

We used to do this shit is school called open chest. All the kids walking down the hallways with they arms crossed across they chest. If you had your arms down you got punched hard af by whoever was walking by if you was a dude and girls got they titties grabbed. So many fight broke out over that shit. And not sure why no girl ever told cried sexual assault. Shit was wild

I was never bullied in school becasue I was the bully.
That might have been why I wasn't bullied. I was friends with a few in this family that a lot of students were afraid of. The Lyles(I think that was the last name). Majority of them were bad students that were always in trouble and messing with someone. I was friends with a bunch of them and their cousins. They didn't protect me but I wasn't a target because we were friends

We used to do this shit is school called open chest. All the kids walking down the hallways with they arms crossed across they chest. If you had your arms down you got punched hard af by whoever was walking by if you was a dude and girls got they titties grabbed. So many fight broke out over that shit. And not sure why no girl ever told cried sexual assault. Shit was wild

Don’t remember what year but there was a year my school did this

We used to play this shit lol.. And left hand take, yellowjacket (if you say a word that starts with a B without saying it you get punched). Good times

In elementary I was just get called blacky when we would rag on each other. I didn't get pick on because I could fight. Man, I used to fight for people who I see get bullied. I was wild when I was younger

Back