Welcome To aBlackWeb

What were you picked on about in school?

so I only really got teased for being "fat" which was BS. I went to an all white school, I was 158 most of my high school years but was thick (big boobs and booty so in comparison to them skinny white tricks I guess I was "fat". This was my senior year graduation party w/ pops. 1919511_571998114441_258855_n.jpg
Also the few black people that did go to my school teased me for being so light/half white.

we dont post similarly at all lol

and im from south La, he from up north

a tale of two different cities

I got picked on for my hips.
My weight. My thighs. I was called thunder thighs. Now niggas beg me to keep their ears warm.
My braces now mfs love my smile.

FOH!

I was just more shapely than them no hip having mfs.

I got picked on for my hips.
My weight. My thighs. I was called thunder thighs. Now niggas beg me to keep their ears warm.
My braces now mfs love my smile.

FOH!

I was just more shapely than them no hip having mfs.
did u grow up in a white area

y did ur hips stand out so much to ur peers

so I only really got teased for being "fat" which was BS. I went to an all white school, I was 158 most of my high school years but was thick (big boobs and booty so in comparison to them skinny white tricks I guess I was "fat". This was my senior year graduation party w/ pops.View attachment 1526
Also the few black people that did go to my school teased me for being so light/half white.

6bzmwai3t1pl.gif

Wit all Du respect.

fucked up clothes

teeth (my fronts are huge and i STILL had like 2 or 3 of the side ones missing in middle school)

talking funny or with a different lingo (moved a lot, was always the new kid)

stayed w/ a lil nappy fro & they would call me Kobe Bryant

Ă  la

kobe-bryant-signed-photo-1163.jpg

but look now, they sellin nappy brushes & it's become a "style"

I did that so hopefully you won't have to go thru that

Back