Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What Should Be The Penalty For The Kids?

What Should Be The Penalty?

• Murder (years in the double digits)

• Manslaughter (years in the single digits)

• Probation

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I meant I know what it means in general but what does it mean to you personally cause it can be different than the general definition. I also see I left some words out of my question to you.

In this context I'm referring to being conditioned to be a prisoner, a slave and a criminal and every negative thing that comes with being a prisoner. An institutionalized mind is always in prison even when they get "released". It's a form of shell shock, Stockhlom Syndrome and PTSD. As a prisoner, an institutionalized mind often has a false sense of stability from being a prisoner and may even consider going back to prison for SOME sense of stability.

An institutionalized mind is constantly living by prison rules in the "free world".

Based on my experiences with this, when you gotta regularly remind someone they're not in prison anymore sadly they usually find their way back. It's heartbreaking. They've been institutionalized.

Since yall only saying Juve for 4 years. Ima need the parents of all them kids to get life behind bars

Since yall only saying Juve for 4 years. Ima need the parents of all them kids to get life behind bars

I disagree.

How would putting a child's parents in prison for LIFE help the child, the victims family or the community in any way?

If a child's parents are doing life behind bars who's gonna raise them? The streets seem like the only option for them at this point.

How is the child supposed to heal, learn, be rehabilitated or even become a "model citizen" with both of their parents imprisoned for the rest of their lives?

I disagree.

How would putting a child's parents in prison for LIFE help the child, the victims family or the community in any way?

If a child's parents are doing life behind bars who's gonna raise them? The streets seem like the only option for them at this point.

How is the child supposed to heal, learn, be rehabilitated or even become a "model citizen" with both of their parents imprisoned for the rest of their lives?

A kid will never grow up because she was killed. They are old enough to know right from wrong when it comes to death. This wasnt an accident, this wasnt a prank. This was a thought out plan between multiple ppl

Somebody gotta pay the piper.

A kid will never grow up because she was killed. They are old enough to know right from wrong when it comes to death. This wasnt an accident, this wasnt a prank. This was a thought out plan between multiple ppl

Somebody gotta pay the piper.

I'm not questioning whether it was intentional or accidental.

My question to you was how will locking the parents up for life help the child, the victims, the parents or the community in any way?

I'm not questioning whether it was intentional or accidental.

My question to you was how will locking the parents up for life help the child, the victims, the parents or the community in any way?

What if the victim parents want that?

What if they want revenge?
3-4 years in Juvenile aint a damn punishment for murder

difference in philosophies

thor wants people to suffer
nomad wants people to heal

yall not gonna agree

difference in philosophies

thor wants people to suffer
nomad wants people to heal

yall not gonna agree

Hell no.

Im tired of seeing ppl not taking responsibility for their actions or actions of their kids

Responsibility is one of the greatest things you can teach a kid.

u want someone to suffer for the crimes, either the kids or the parents someone has to go to prison...

nomad is placing the accountability and responsibility on the community, and charging it to heal these people involved.....

give them an opportunity to do something productive wit their life instead of wasting it

Back