Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What Should Be The Penalty For The Kids?

What Should Be The Penalty?

• Murder (years in the double digits)

• Manslaughter (years in the single digits)

• Probation

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Legally speaking, it would probably be classified as involuntary manslaughter if they didn't intend to kill her.

So the penalty should be whatever the punishment is for teens who are convicted of committing that crime.

And I would probably agree if it wasn't for the lil monster kicking/stomping the girl in the head. That's deliberate murder at that point.

And I would probably agree if it wasn't for the lil monster kicking/stomping the girl in the head. That's deliberate murder at that point.
You basing that info from a woman who just lost her child

Was she there to see that action? Was it something the girl told her?

I would say football numbers but the likely hood of these kids going in young and coming out to contribute to society is slim. Fuck it death penalty for the kids that planned it

The death penalty
tenor.gif

Look I only believe in street justice when it comes to dealing with the system but not for children and I don't think any child should be institutionalized.

It's unorthodox but I would suggest several years of mandatory therapy, meditation and community service. Community service in the forms of helping, serving and working with other families that are victims of murder and other programs that reinforce the restoration and the value of life. The life of all beings.

Like Nip said ...take you across the tracks, make you explode a face. Now you official now, but you got a soul to save.

They got some souls to save and that should be their "punishment".

I would also suggest some programs that get them in touch with nature and the natural world basically everything related to life. Bring them to or create environments where they can learn to appreciate life in it's seemingly infinite forms.

All these children had their childhood stolen from them (even if they grew up in seemingly more privileged circumstances) at some point before they stole another's childhood and life so I think creating environments for them to learn to be children again is important also.

I would even go as far as suggesting a change in their diet. Studies have linked poor nutrition to poor decisions, violence, mental disorders and behavioral disorders, stress and an overall poor mental state of being. Meaning if our brains aren't being nourished properly and efficiently our brain doesn't think and function optimally, which means the body manifests this poor mental state into reality creating a poor decision.

We could all use these things in our lives but they may need it more.

In cases like this where it's children I don't think tough love is the best answer, I think love love is the answer.

Back