Welcome To aBlackWeb

What "Old Person" Things Do You Do?

Not something I directly do, but when my kids turn down the music when I walk in the room

Wearing sweats or jogger pants basically everywhere cause they are way more flexible and comfortable than jeans

Makes for a smooth time when I go to the bathroom since I dont have to unbuckle a belt and the whole 9
After eating a big meal the pants stretch as opposed to feelling constricted with jeans

I can go on
:js4:

I was thinking of switching my kitchen to stainless appliances. Was at Lowes looking at some shit for the lawn and wandered over to appliances and was lookin at them shits like niggas lookin at different pairs of Jordans.
Man this is FACTS.

The crib I just boughy out in VA got Bosch stainless steel everything

Bro…I was kinda blowed that I was so excited lmaooo

When I look for houses to buy, I look at the kitchen to see if I like how the kitchen looks first before anything. It’s a been a dealbreaker

One of the biggest selling points on my crib was the kitchen. I had my moms come take a look at the house since she lived in the area and the first thing she commented on was the size and layout of the kitchen and sent a bunch of pics of the kitchen over any other room.

Wearing sweats or jogger pants basically everywhere cause they are way more flexible and comfortable than jeans

Makes for a smooth time when I go to the bathroom since I dont have to unbuckle a belt and the whole 9
After eating a big meal the pants stretch as opposed to feelling constricted with jeans

I can go on
:js4:
@Sony Montana is this why you prefer sweats? It all makes sense now. Just accept what you are. Old

Buy the pack of chicken that's like . 46 cheaper

eddie-murphy-nod.gif

I used to watch my parents and grandparents do that shit. Now I do it.

I be joining all kinds of apps in order to save money

the pilot gas station app, wendys app, dominos app, all them mfs

and if you got kids who love mcdonalds then you should definitely check out theres

I dont eat it but i be having a shit load of points saved up just from buying my nephew and uncle food from there.

Last edited:
I be joining all kinds of apps in order to save money

the pilot app gas station app, wendys app, dominos app, all them mfs

and if you got kids who love mcdonalds then you should definitely check out theres

I dont eat it but i be having a shit load of points saved up just from buying my nephew and uncle food from there.

I don’t have any fast food apps because I’m too tempted to use them as often as possible

I don’t have any fast food apps because I’m too tempted to use them as often as possible

If i fucked w/ mcdonalds like that i'd be using that one daily cause it fills up quick.

out of all the ones I named I'd say I abuse the pilot one the most cause they always got deals on their drinks and snacks. Like buy any size fountain drink and get a king sized candy bar or some shit. Comes in handy when u on the go.

I also refuse to use Uber eats and door dash because the fees make it way too expensive. No issue with picking up the food

I haven't used uber eats or door dash in over 2 years. I saw how much I spent and was disgusted with myself. And I didn't even use them that much but I couldn't justify the bullshit fees they add on

Back