Welcome To aBlackWeb

What "Old Person" Things Do You Do?

Stretch before bed and when I wake up.

Watch the news more than SportsCenter.

Take Sunday walks and/or drives with my wife.

I'm agreeing with you to a degree but I'm saying for me, those late nights?? I definitely feel them now

I like waking up before the alarm. I feel like that's my body telling me it's recharged

I hear what you're saying. I'm a night owl at heart. Up until like 5 years ago, I was still going to bed every night at like 3 am and getting up at 7 am. There was no real reason for that other than I like being up at night. Now I try to be in the bed by 1. That said, you're right. It does feel much better getting up yourself instead of being forced awake by an alarm.

Smell rain when it's on the way
feel rain coming in my left knee
grunt and groan when I stand or sit
begin sentences with "Back in my day..."
prefer to chill at the crib rather than go out on a Friday or Saturday night
Actually take an interest in lawn tools (got my eyes on a Ryobi electric trimmer and leaf blower)
Looking for a classic car to fix up for the Dream Cruise.
Chill on the porch with a drink in hand and 70's jams playing out my bluetooth speaker.

1. I’m still fighting the good fight but I know I need naps

2. I should go to sleep early
My eyes are so red at 11pm

3. I have been saying “ohh this is to sweet or sugary” for me
But I’m back to not carring

I’m going to give into my body so I can heal and repair itself……AFTER THIS WEEKEND

Yeah I gotta go to sleep earlier

Getting excited about running errands.

After hearing my knees snap, crackle, and pop while standing up...pause in mid stance. Just to make sure I didn't pull anything b4 I take a step.

Read the nutrition shyt on products at the grocery store to see how much added sugar is in it.

Make the dragging noise while wearing my house shoes as I'm walkin thru my house

Sit at the edge of the bed after waking up b4 I go wash up

Last edited:
Seeing a group of young people and thinking to myself why are they so loud??
Getting invited to a party at that starts at 10 and thinking to myself how much do I like this person before thinking about thinking of going.

I find that is the worst time to go because they are still restocking shit. At least the grocery store I go to. Could be different at each store
Saturday mornings or Wednesday mornings when the new advertisements drop for the week is the absolute best for me. Lunchbreak is no and afterwork is even worse bc of the crowds. Also, sometimes the items I want are out of stock.

Back