Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the meaning of your screen name?

I relate to Jonah from the Bible. Was Jonah 2.0 when I returned to the IC and just shortened it here.

It’s tha title of rapper O.C.’s first album (which is criminally slept on btw) and I’ve always loved words and I’ve always loved life...so I just changed it to word...life when I found my way here after a 2 yr hiatus from tha IC

It’s tha title of rapper O.C.’s first album (which is criminally slept on btw) and I’ve always loved words and I’ve always loved life...so I just changed it to word...life when I found my way here after a 2 yr hiatus from tha IC
A052B874-7872-4E6B-992B-7E72CA6259AA.gif

Original name from the IC was LonedogAchilles; Achilles was my line name and I was a lonedog

Changed it to LurkdogAchilles cuz I mostly lurked

Came here and became Spark Jacobs cuz I like names that play off real names, and I'm always faded. Funny cuz I rarely actually smoke, I'ma vape head now.

When I joined the IC in 2012 I was a huge stoner. My SN basically means doing stupid stuff because of or for weed

Stopped smoking in 2016, but my name was already my name by then. When I joined here I just wanted to keep the continuity

Just straight up thuggin it. My older brother and cousin started to call me Shotta cause of all the shit I used to get into. Before I joined the military I had 2 Pistols and 2 rifles. Time for a name change. @Goldie are the name changes 90 days or do we need to create a whole new profile to change the name permanently.

Just straight up thuggin it. My older brother and cousin started to call me Shotta cause of all the shit I used to get into. Before I joined the military I had 2 Pistols and 2 rifles. Time for a name change. @Goldie are the name changes 90 days or do we need to create a whole new profile to change the name permanently.

U don't need to make a new account. When you buy the name change in the shop it'll last for 90 days then go back to your current SN.

Back