Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the meaning of your screen name?

Damn judah

giphy.gif

Imma tell yall like I've always told folks when im losing in the roast.....

Can't none of yall beat me!

tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s my city, emphasis on MY city

It’s just my opinion but who really fucking with me?

Think I've told this story, used to rap

Used to rap in a studio wit others, used to go by Slide EZ. Got that from an old head that used to refer to me as such cause he thought nothing rattled me. Also it's my initials backwards.

Anyway, when I was around I guess my verses used to make niggaz feel some type of way that they would elevate their bars on tracks I shared verses wit them.

Then when I hear shit that they made when I wasn't around it was no where near the level as it was when they were tryna out do me.

I made a comment that niggaz only sick when I'm around. I'm Allergens to ya niggaz.

I like that so I change my name to Allergens. It implies to how nice I am and how niggaz feel they gotta elevate themselves to be on par wit me.

Oh and when i joined the IC I joined for the rap section and used the moniker i used when I rapped

I've also been

DickTrickle-race care driver, I think fast like NASCAR

NoNudesMagoo-can't see what u can't get

DTF-ya mean

ChrisGamble-favorite cornerback

LLCooA-ladies lova

AceAllergens-my final form

EasyAce-Super Germs Gawd

I asked Germs for a new once cause I think he creative as fuck

He came up with some stupid as shit, I don’t know what it was but it was stupid af

Like it was back on the IC:

I’m a grown fuckin man, and demand these young Thundercats call me Mister B.

cause a nigga stays 2 steps ahead of all my peers but real shit.

im always thinking ahead i usually always have a contingency plan....so wifey said im always 2steps ahead and my girlfreind speaks spanish and i love them both.....so i had to find a compromise....

so 2stepz in spanish is dos pasos
ya know when you reread it..it kinda sounds bad....

i aint shit

Last edited:
you an your lady show at the same weave shop?
So I just read things again. First thing I is a Rasta so neither me or my lady have weave. If you don’t know what a Rastafari is or my my hair is the way it is I will explain it to you at length.

Back