Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the meaning of your screen name?

Revover Ocelot

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

I posted IG pics and vids on the IC.

Mostly of phat booty wimenz shaking their azzz

When I first started posting my name was crzysxycool but I was always referred to as DUs girl then Mrsdu, DUs wife etc on the IC. Them Nignogs were the "worse kinda people" so during the period I got married and had lil du I lurked a lil but posted very very little if at all. Notice someone who shalt not be named had a lot to say So I ended the hiatus And made the come back as LadyDu. Riding that horse like his queen!

When i started doing music in high school my name was Comanchi-Lu so most of my closer friends call me Manchi then Luka was just like a flip of that name and i used to say it a lot freestyling "Manchi Luka" i just swapped Luka for Musa from Mansa Musa (google it)

When I first started posting my name was crzysxycool but I was always referred to as DUs girl then Mrsdu, DUs wife etc on the IC. Them Nignogs were the "worse kinda people" so during the period I got married and had lil du I lurked a lil but posted very very little if at all. Notice someone who shalt not be named had a lot to say So I ended the hiatus And made the come back as LadyDu. Riding that horse like his queen!
I wonder who that was
daeed780eb2f038d0dd2dc493f693c36_zps2abvddzn.png

Juggernaut's real name

For those who don't know......Nerd alert!!!!

Professor X from the X-Men comics is the Juggernaut's step brother. Also the Gawd Stan Lee took from the story Cain and Abel when he wrote about Prof X and Juggernaut.

Cain hated and was jealous of his brother Abel and same goes with Juggernaut (aka Cain Marko) was jealous of his younger step brother Prof X.

Back