Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the meaning of your screen name?

Oh. Sometimes it is hard to tell in written form and I don’t know the Bretheren so if my response came across the wrong way I apologize.

My real name is Lucien. Every time I try to sign up for shit my name is taken so I capitalize it and use a lowercase L instead of a capital i

latest

http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Rugal_Bernstein

That

I go by red ice Branson. It's an anagram of my real name. I was listening to the radio one day and heard about jim Morrison from the doors using the anagram Mr mojo risin, so I came up with my own. My favorite color is blue though so I switched red with that

No need for an explanation but I was once what the world considers a ThoT.
I have since, changed, most of my ways.

That’s my actual last name. I stylized my name the way Kanye did on the cover of Graduation & Late Registration.

My first name start with a T & Sanford come from me paying homage to one of my favorite comedians (Red Foxx). Also, another reason why it's only my T initial because in Sanford & Son. Red Foxx always called himself Fred G. Sanford but the G stood for anything. The T can stand for anything but it gotta be Trill first

Comes from my original ic screen name which was Scott freeman which was the name I used to use for the trap phone back in the day, which the homies gave me cause I never got in trouble and would stay scott-free-man.

Lmao.

I been burning up brain cells since 13 yrs old.....true stoner for real

Half Baked was one of my favorite movies in school, and i never been good with coming up with lil cool screen names lol

I named myself Haf Bayked on the IC, shortened to 1/2 here

I actually say one two when I look at it tho....just sounds better

Back