Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the absolute worst movie you've ever seen from start to finish?

Id say the Cowboy Bebop movie if I had actually finished it, but it was that bad that I stopped half way.

Start to finish, probably Transformers 2. The original dolemite was really bad too.

images (1).jpeg

Probably not the worst off strength of the amount of movies I watch but I just watched this the other day and it's still fresh on the mind. This shit had me mad as hell.

If it were me the shit woulda be over at about 40 mins or so.

And I'm sure I myself have already announced it in this thread but if I haven't basically any M.Night Shamalamalaylan film. Fuck that nigga. On sight ting.

View attachment 660801

Probably not the worst off strength of the amount of movies I watch but I just watched this the other day and it's still fresh on the mind. This shit had me mad as hell.

If it were me the shit woulda be over at about 40 mins or so.

And I'm sure I myself have already announced it in this thread but if I haven't basically any M.Night Shamalamalaylan film. Fuck that nigga. On sight ting.

This scene right here wtf?!?

MV5BMTI4MTMzNDg4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjc5NjEyMQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I legit want Primm to review this flick.

Bro. My step-dad took me to see that in theaters when I was a kid. Worst shit I've ever seen and hilarious seeing Travolta with all that makeup. To this day step dad loves that movie and I make fun of him for it. Fucking idiot guy.

It made no sense how they were able to blow up the home planet of Travolta and them

Back