Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the absolute worst movie you've ever seen from start to finish?

Just knew something interesting was gonna happen any minute but it never did, Clooney couldn’t save it…snooze fest.

Also didn’t help that the trailer made it seem like it was going to be an action movie, not some slow burn romantic BS with 90 seconds of actual action.

It was some real spy shit. If you understood it you understood it.

I fuck w that movie heavy.

But you kinda gotta work and pay attention to small details to enjoy it. Not at all a bad film tho and doesn't belong in this thread.

It was some real spy shit. If you understood it you understood it.

I fuck w that movie heavy.

But you kinda gotta work and pay attention to small details to enjoy it. Not at all a bad film tho and doesn't belong in this thread.

Lol I subjectively think it’s right at home in here

Lol I subjectively think it’s right at home in here

Im telling you u wrong on this one and we just gotta leave it there.

Film wasn't promoted properly and people expected mission impossible cause Clooney a big name.

Im telling you u wrong on this one and we just gotta leave it there.

Film wasn't promoted properly and people expected mission impossible cause Clooney a big name.

I agree it was marketed wrong, if I knew what I was getting I would have skipped it

Some shit,..I don’t recall the name of the movie but we was high as shit..it was some karate movie wit jet li maybe..ion know

But there was this scene where the bad guy has Jet li son and shit in a helicopter and then drops the son, or I cant recall what happened but the son dropped from the helicopter.

So…we high as shit, it’s like 6 of us and my cuz like yo..hold up..he grab the remote and rewind and hit the slow mo.

After the baby fell from the helicopter..the scene went to a long shot and the baby was a whole ventriloquist dummy…we laughed for a whole fucking 10 minutes..talking on the floor laughing

but yea..that movie was total Shit

images (1).jpeg

Trash as fuck the one dude who knew everything was a bright spot

images (2).jpeg
Trash just Trash

MV5BOGZhOTZkOWUtMDU3YS00ZDUxLTk2OTEtMWU4NDAyNTcyNzRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTIwNDkxMjU@._V1_.jpg

1626964626015.png

Trash movie Dammit Bruce.

Conservative maga bullshit i peeped it about 5 minutes in..its Kevin Sorbo soo yeah no surprise

Im very forgiving, i manage my expectations but trash is trash

Back