Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the absolute worst movie you've ever seen from start to finish?

I think anaconda 3.

Me and my girl will watch watch Syfy type movies sometimes to get a laugh out of how bad they are

But this shit was absolutely terrible. I wish I could scrub it from my viewing history so Netflix doesn't recommend anything close to that

Bro. My step-dad took me to see that in theaters when I was a kid. Worst shit I've ever seen and hilarious seeing Travolta with all that makeup. To this day step dad loves that movie and I make fun of him for it. Fucking idiot guy.

I paid to see that trash in the theater too. That's the only reason I finished it.

Uncut Gems

Best part of the movie...

c452f382c763770295fe6710524f5d95418f1ea6.gifv

2b54a93d5615e33dbb4dfa939ee63ab07470b000.gifv

Rubber. I was actually mad that I saw it. Legit mad. No movie has ever did that to me before. Went to my friend's house and they were watching it. Came in maybe 20 mins into the movies. Never even heard of the movie before or knew what it was about. To this day, my friends bring up how mad I was and laugh. I dont like wasting my time and that movie took a lot of it.

Bruh that shit was so terrible it was like a extra long cologne ad

Lmfao. I went to see it with the chick I was dating at the time. About an hr in she leans over like “hey you said this was supposed to be good.”

I said something to the effect of “yea idk I think it will pick up soon”

It did not

Rubber. I was actually mad that I saw it. Legit mad. No movie has ever did that to me before. Went to my friend's house and they were watching it. Came in maybe 20 mins into the movies. Never even heard of the movie before or knew what it was about. To this day, my friends bring up how mad I was and laugh. I dont like wasting my time and that movie took a lot of it.

Lol. I might be the only other person on here who saw the shit. Salute.

LOLOL i watched part of this. I thought the way they described it was kinda leaving something out, and it may be kinda cool. Cut that shit off quick... it was described correctly in the summary.

It's not really a movie, but a short film or something. But "What Did Jack Do?" was some weird and terrible shit. I had to apologize to my wife after it was over. People that like it are trolling or trying to hard to look artsy.

Back