Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the absolute worst movie you've ever seen from start to finish?

SneakDZA

The New Ho King
For me it's gotta be Barton Fink. This art school girl convinced me to see this shit on a "date" (my boy worked at the theater and got us in free) and I didn't even get laid. No handjob or nothing. But to make matters worse I hung out with her and her husband many years later and she was like "why did we never hook up? I used to be such a prude." Shit was mad awkward. Fuck that movie.

For me it's gotta be Barton Fink. This art school girl convinced me to see this shit on a "date" (my boy worked at the theater and got us in free) and I didn't even get laid. No handjob or nothing. But to make matters worse I hung out with her and her husband many years later and she was like "why did we never hook up? I used to be such a prude." Shit was mad awkward. Fuck that movie.
Damn she asked u that around her husband. Yeesh

Anyway mine is prolly Alexander.
Expectations vs the reality smh

I swear we do this thread like once a year, my film will never change.

images

Lmao the hell

*Battlefield Earth

I don't know why I initially called it After Earth. That was bad too but not as bad as BE.

Last edited:
Back