Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Have You learned since joining ABW?

6PMHQGPBI76EOQJDA63OWQTE6I.gif

My bad folk, I don't want no smoke b
Back when Ron Arrest was straight checking fools

I see the last cease fire lasted what...3 days

Batten down the hatches boys, gonna be a NorWester......

Some of you niggas gotta do better in trying to manipulate situations to start or keep beef going. If you tried what I just typed then I am talking to you. Everybody can't sit at the cool kids of abw table, so come sit down where niggas like myself dont care about shit like that. Fucking try hards. Let them hit dogs holler and those on ignore can still eat a dick.

I see the last cease fire lasted what...3 days

Batten down the hatches boys, gonna be a NorWester......
Yall want people to speak up and interact right? I'm just acknowledging the fuck shit and speaking on it. People scared to be direct when addressing issues and resort to subs when the back and forth is lost or to show how unbothered they are. Just flat out fronting.

Naw if they ain't see it then I can't lead the blind b... you gon leave your girl out like that b?
When you know, you know....

Yall want people to speak up and interact right? I'm just acknowledging the fuck shit and speaking on it. People scared to be direct when addressing issues and resort to subs when the back and forth is lost or to show how unbothered they are. Just flat out fronting.
I don't disagree. My post was more geared to Kandy vs Azlyn round 11 tho

I'm all for verbal warfare b. Do ya thang

Your opinion on anything is useless after you barked at kandy but tucked your tail when race humbled you. You fail to keep the same energy against people of higher intelligence so shut the fuck up.
Make me pussy...

If anybody here thinks I’m scared of someone you are highly fooling yourself.
Df I’m gonna be scared for on the Internet?
It had nothing to do with intelligence bruh so try again...

So you saying Kandy isn’t intelligent? (Noted)

Stfu cause your opinion don’t matter just take it like it’s dished out to yo ass.

Some of you niggas gotta do better in trying to manipulate situations to start or keep beef going. If you tried what I just typed then I am talking to you. Everybody can't sit at the cool kids of abw table, so come sit down where niggas like myself dont care about shit like that. Fucking try hards. Let them hit dogs holler and those on ignore can still eat a dick.

TALK THAT SHIT knowreasonPAC!!

2EE6FC8B-5FEA-4758-A293-F8429E8B1A08.gif

Back