Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Have You learned since joining ABW?

Sounds like you got a legitimate case for suing.

Take that shit to the court house! Fight the corruption

It's time to clean up these e-streets

I say wanting somebody banned because you're in your feelings should be a punishment lol

Shit is soft as fuck

That's not illegal as far as I know.

A man has a right to not be misled when he buys a service.

View attachment 58244

Basically means that if someone's willing to actually pay for someone to get banned........albeit through virtual money..........then the person being banned should get something for it.

Ok, maybe not the full amount........but a percentage.

Ban costs 50mil..........the person getting banned gets 10mil of that.

I mean, you're saying what I'm proposing doesn't make sense.

Well, how does it make any sense to allow posters to be able ban other posters just because they have a problem with them?

Posters should only be banned if they commit bannable offenses.

And this isn't about any particular situation, I just think it sets a bad precedent overall.
Niggas never satisfied.

He had to borrow the money (from a mod) for it to happen. Cant sue for money that you never had

That's not really true. If I take out a loan, then lend that money to someone else, the person who borrowed from me has a debt with me, not the person who loaned me money

I guess if you buy a car with a loan it's technically the bank's. But if you bought a car and you were misled, you can still sue for that, even if it was with borrowed money. I recently won a small claims case over that

That's not true. If I take out a loan, then lend that money to someone else, the person who borrowed from me has a debt with me, not the person who loaned me money

Chi can simply say he don't owe him nothing ( for being in his feelings) for the ban

And if anybody got the right to sue is me. And I think I have a great case

I act as my own lawyer

Since the mitigation we been telling ppl to get they money

Create threads, join in contest, play in the tournaments, post more, place bets, play the lottery.....90% of yall refuse to do so.

One of the things you can do with the money is.....ban ppl. Be it a serious infraction or not, it's a possibility. Call the ban whatever you like but he put up the money for it so legal.

You don't wanna be banned, rob the nigga before he can get to 50m. Shits simple but yall rather cry about it than get even

HOW THE HELL YOU ROB PPL?

And stopping traffic by banning ppl over feelings is not smart IMO.

I been trying to get this two chicks I work next to to join. One I don't think gon happen but the other was def gon do it sooner than later because she be laughing at yall.

The other day she notice I was actually doing work and said

Her: Why you aint on your forum
Me: I got banned
Her: Why
Me: Dude was in feelings and you can get ppl banned for a week ( before I knew it was a day)
Her: I'm not joining now. Yall got some bitch made dudes on there that acting like bitches on their rag

She still might join though

Well if I knew it was only a day from the start i would've just settled on the name change for a week. I would say 15m of my money i get back and same for you. You did agree that 50m was too much for a one day ban right?
Or you know what we could have done?Read the OP.

I accept that I didn't and was thinking of the old ways. I take that L on the chin

I'll make it back in a week

That's not really true. If I take out a loan, then lend that money to someone else, the person who borrowed from me has a debt with me, not the person who loaned me money

I guess if you buy a car with a loan it's technically the bank's. But if you bought a car and you were misled, you can still sue for that, even if it was with borrowed money. I recently won a small claims case over that

How is this misleading though?

The proof is in the puddin...
65525A22-FA15-4953-B9F2-5F1D2ADAD783.png

OMG it was for one day LMAO

I was even banned early on for a day

I did work until it was over. Problem solved

My only issue is that chi gave him the money knowing what he was going to do with it.

If you wanna ban someone that bad, then you get your bread up and do it

I never go inside the store tbh i'm too poor

Sound like it's tough noogies for homeboy

I’m gonna insert myself into y’all argument. Lmao.

I’ve been banned and unbanned within minutes. It’s not that serious. Like @Chicity said, get your money up so you ain’t gotta worry about all that. It’s a part of the money system. Someone being banned for a day, ain’t hurt the traffic. When we get to that bridge, we can cross it.

But at the end of the day, y’all niggas can’t be satisfied. If it ain’t something today, it’s damn sure gonna be something tomorrow.

OMG it was for one day LMAO

I was even banned early on for a day

I did work until it was over. Problem solved

My only issue is that chi gave him the money knowing what he was going to do with it.

If you wanna ban someone that bad, then you get your bread up and do it

Principles smokey.

And chi said it was a week at first so all that shit ran together for me

Or you know what we could have done?Read the OP.

I accept that I didn't and was thinking of the old ways. I take that L on the chin

I'll make it back in a week

True. Having an alert to changes in the abw store would've helped too cause I definitely wouldnt have paid that much if I knew before hand the amount of days changed. We got one for donations and scheduled maintenance so it couldn't hurt to add that too. I'm off it now. Thanks for listening

HOW THE HELL YOU ROB PPL?

And stopping traffic by banning ppl over feelings is not smart IMO.

I been trying to get this two chicks I work next to to join. One I don't think gon happen but the other was def gon do it sooner than later because she be laughing at yall.

The other day she notice I was actually doing work and said

Her: Why you aint on your forum
Me: I got banned
Her: Why
Me: Dude was in feelings and you can get ppl banned for a week ( before I knew it was a day)
Her: I'm not joining now. Yall got some bitch made dudes on there that acting like bitches on their rag

She still might join though
Tell her come find out

Back