Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Have You learned since joining ABW?

@Chicity I blame you. You my nigga though.

You gave him the money to ban somebody even after he said what he was gon use it for.

Mods Loaning money for bans should be disallowed. Just saying
I hear what you saying but......I've given money away since I got here.

As this is the second time I've been blamed for what someone has done with my generosity, I shall not be giving away anymore

Being an accessory is a woat crime

I hear what you saying but......I've given money away since I got here.

As this is the second time I've been blamed for what someone has done with my generosity, I shall not be giving away anymore

Being an accessory is a woat crime

Avi changing
Bank protection
Shit like that I can understand but banning a person for a week is wack to lend out money for.

Let me hold 20Ms tough

Avi changing
Bank protection
Shit like that I can understand but banning a person for a week is wack to lend out money for.

Let me hold 20Ms tough
See the post you quoted

I'm Stark Industry my g, I wont be making WMD's any longer

@Ironman you sold off the company my G?
Nope.
latest

@Chicity that'll be 20billion

Nigga ain’t no one been hiding. Matter of fact, who are you? In ya mid-30s still tryin to come up online. Smh

look at you, you fought back on the internet....and.....you're.....still............alive,what the fuck do you mean "No drama like on the IC" ? You said it like it was a

nightclub or something "Them niggas be trippin' over there,makes me not want to contribute" LOOOOOL, you was scared to give your opinion on a message board.

*Kobe voice* SOFT

look at you, you fought back on the internet....and.....you're.....still............alive,what the fuck do you mean "No drama like on the IC" ? You said it like it was a

nightclub or something "Them niggas be trippin' over there,makes me not want to contribute" LOOOOOL, you was scared to give your opinion on a message board.

*Kobe voice* SOFT

Damn you take shit literal as fuck. I gave my opinion rather it was there or here. I only meant there’s a lot less immature bullshit here than there. Of course you take what I say & try to make it sound weak.

Tryin to jump on me over what? This what I was talkin about with emotional fuckas here. I sense menstruation in your vocab nigga.

Sounds like you got a legitimate case for suing.

Take that shit to the court house! Fight the corruption

It's time to clean up these e-streets

What type of dumb logic is this b

Webay bigger shrug clip.gif

Basically means that if someone's willing to actually pay for someone to get banned........albeit through virtual money..........then the person being banned should get something for it.

Ok, maybe not the full amount........but a percentage.

Ban costs 50mil..........the person getting banned gets 10mil of that.

I mean, you're saying what I'm proposing doesn't make sense.

Well, how does it make any sense to allow posters to be able ban other posters just because they have a problem with them?

Posters should only be banned if they commit bannable offenses.

And this isn't about any particular situation, I just think it sets a bad precedent overall.

Back