Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Have You learned since joining ABW?

With all the antics Kandy gets into outside ABW....further proof Guardian Angels exist.

Surprised that woman hasn't gotten locked up...shot at...had the police called on her by that white lady during that parking spot kerfuffle.

#FreeKandy just in case mayne

Lol

With all the antics Kandy gets into outside ABW....further proof Guardian Angels exist.

Surprised that woman hasn't gotten locked up...shot at...had the police called on her by that white lady during that parking spot kerfuffle.

#FreeKandy just in case mayne

Lol
Man. I have a story about a recent run in.

That @Goldie would sacrifice traffic for a day with a poster that can have somebody banned because they was in their feelings over a post that didn’t break the rules

Like foreal big homie? That shit needs to be fixed ASAP.

As far as common sense/strong women there’s too many to name. Overall this the least drama I seen on a board after seeing & being involved in a decade & a half of IC bullshit. It’s a good vibe here & it makes me wanna contribute.

The emotional nigga side is few & far between I don’t care to contribute to that feminine energy.

soft ass nigga,what were you in hiding ? "Is it safe to come out yet ?" head ass

That @Goldie would sacrifice traffic for a day with a poster that can have somebody banned because they was in their feelings over a post that didn’t break the rules

They wanted you gone for a week fam, i made sure it was only a day, this the thanks I get ? lol

They wanted you gone for a week fam, i made sure it was only a day, this the thanks I get ? lol

nqolfl.gif

Nothing. Just reinforced things i already knew. Most people that have discussions are closed minded and just want to be leaders of their own echo chamber. Any opinion that slightly deviates from their narrative is immediately shot down, then generalizations and ridicule ensues. No matter how moderate it is.

Last edited:

Get ya money up and you too can ban a nigga for a day

You learned that from ABW?
yep....you kinda cool too.

i can see me putting you in the head lock playfully but you wanting to fight for real cause i messed your hair up.

i think you my long lost twin

yep....you kinda cool too.

i can see me putting you in the head lock playfully but you wanting to fight for real cause i messed your hair up.

i think you my long lost twin
I don’t think we that cool to be considered a long lost twin.

You cool people tho. Braggy af but cool.

Back