Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Have You learned since joining ABW?

I wasn't speaking as if I wanted to be banned. I'm saying I'm surprised no one has paid to have me banned.
Bruh you gotta get way harder than that to get Niggaz to spend money on you...

But I recognize the drive...

May the force be with you b.....

Probably wont happen then since most of these niggas are filled with passive aggressiveness and estrogen. Fuck'em! no homo
Bruh, you gotta be patient...

I legit ignored a nigga like three times in another thread today...

Nigga kept quoting me disagreeing with every post I made, and I kept not saying shit ...

Know why??

Patience

Nigga kept quoting me disagreeing with every post I made, and I kept not saying shit ...

Know why??

Patience
Wanna make a 10m bet I know who it was within 2 guesses?

Know why??

Patience

I'm good. I'm about to play some street fighter and forget about this shit.

@Thor

I think he talking about you fam

He wanted me banned for a week because he couldn't handle what I said on some no trolling shit

That nigga had to record himself doing the Drake #GotMeImMyFeelings dance after wanting me banned and name changed

That shit dead though

I don't have a problem with him at all and would like for him to continue to give insight on topics.

Everybody got knowledge about something on here. So I will continue to read his post because everybody has different views on things and knowing a different perspective can help ones understanding of a certain issue or topic

Her: Why you aint on your forum
Me: I got banned
Her: Why
Me: Dude was in feelings and you can get ppl banned for a week ( before I knew it was a day)

Her: I'm not joining now. Yall got some bitch made dudes on there that acting like bitches on their rag

Russell Westbrook laughing.gif

Back