Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Have You learned since joining ABW?

I’ll say what I gotta say behind ya face on the sides of ya face and last but not least all up in ya face.

I ain’t no scary bitch so try again...

Go find you some then...

tenor.gif

I'm surprised I'm not banned yet. I guess I'm still a nobody around these parts, which is good for me. I still need to work on my DM game to pull me a baddie on here and get that e-lationship popping anyway.

I'm surprised I'm not banned yet. I guess I'm still a nobody around these parts, which is good for me. I still need to work on my DM game to pull me a baddie on here and get that e-lationship popping anyway.
You did some light shit talking b, relax

You wanna join that elite rank of banishment? Gotta attack a female or a child

@AP21 so you expect people to go to the first page everytime to make sure the cost of things changed or not? Read my post. I think what I suggested is makes sense.
The last time there was a store change, either me or Goldie told everyone in the store thread fam.

Wait, this not the store thread? Lol

The last time there was a store change, either me or Goldie told everyone in the store thread fam.

Fair enough. An alert would let everyone know if there's changes. I mainly speaking for people who only visit certain threads. It's over 1,100 people and not all visit the store thread. Gives them a reason to check out another part of the forum.

Back