Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What exactly is an industry plant

What?

I'm not an expert on this chick. I was basically rehashing something that was on my TL. It wasn't worth the back and forth cause I'm not trying to be "right".

If you had some additional insight/context, I felt that was ok as well

🤷🏾‍♂️

What?

I'm not an expert on this chick. I was basically rehashing something that was on my TL. It wasn't worth the back and forth cause I'm not trying to be "right".

If you had some additional insight/context, I felt that was ok as well

🤷🏾‍♂️
It’s not about being right. We are having a convo on her.

I mean a simple google search would show they got a youtube channel going back at least 3 years.. but again.. coming outa nowhere to YOU.. dont mean they wasnt putting in work and trying different shit until something worked

Plus the fact we mostly 35 to 40 we are not going to know most new people that well.

prior to reading this thread, i always thought a plant was the person the feds placed within the industry to gather information on criminal activity etc going on in the industry

I mean a simple google search would show they got a youtube channel going back at least 3 years.. but again.. coming outa nowhere to YOU.. dont mean they wasnt putting in work and trying different shit until something worked
Apparently they were popping on YouTube so does anybody on ABW heard of them before that song went “viral”?

lol what that got to do with anything?
Let me walk you through it. If they were popping like that on YouTube. A few members of this forum would’ve heard of them. If they were popping like that on YouTube I’m on social media enough even I would’ve came across them by accident before their “viral” song.

Someone the industry uses to push an agenda or purpose on the masses to accept. Just my opinion.

Nigga Ice Spice is definitely one the video you posted was from a year ago. post a video of her rapping like four or five years ago even niggas in New York said she came out of nowhere. My little cousin used to go to school with her which is scared heart high school. She said they didn’t even know she could rap or talk. But my cousin did say she was cool people though she said she was your typical Dominican lightskin chick from the Bronx with a fat ass that niggas used to go crazy over.
Damn you said niggas didn't know she could even speak? 😂😂

Back