Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What exactly is an industry plant

Nigga that’s how I know you stupid because people talk down about black men routinely. You can speak ill of black men everyday and what’s gonna really happen to you? Nothing.

No nigga, don’t link anti gay shit and anti black it ain’t hand and hand. If you think it ain’t no gay agenda, we don’t got nothing else to say breh.

You a dumbass homophobic idiot nigga go on Fox News they saying homophobic and transphobic shit daily being anti gay is popular in the conservative spaces and no they can’t openly shit on black people that’s the reason why Candance Owens, Thomas Sowell & Larry elder exist they get coon black people to say the shit they really want to say about black people. Dumbass people like you is why the narrative about the black community being super homophobic get push in the leftist circles.

You a dumbass homophobic idiot nigga go on Fox News they saying homophobic and transphobic shit daily being anti gay is popular in the conservative spaces and no they can’t openly shit on black people that’s the reason why Candance Owens, Thomas Sowell & Larry elder exist they get coon black people to say the shit they really want to say about black people. Dumbass people like you is why the narrative about the black community being super homophobic get push in the leftist circles.

Blah blah blah blah blah. You’re making my point for me thank you for doing it again. Y’all niggas too stupid.

That whiteboy that was doin Chicago drill music awhile back seemed like a plant to me......he was like a white version of Chief Keef lol

That whiteboy that was doin Chicago drill music awhile back seemed like a plant to me......he was like a white version of Chief Keef lol

Slim Jesus is his name and man it’s a new white boy who come from a rich family name lil mabu who doing the same shit he’s popular rn

Back