Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

When did you watch it

I can always watch it another way but I need them subtitles and 123 movies don't have em by default and you gotta download em and shit

Flixtor got em by default but you can't access shit after a certain calendar date if you aren't a VIP member. Aren't you one on flixtor? If so, how much it is
@AP2.0 random.. but i found this site for subs.. havent came across a movie they dont have subs for https://subscene.com/

Anybody check this show out Loudermilk? About this asshole substance abuse counselor and the guys who attend the meetings. Has some laughs and drama in it. Fast watch. It was on the Audience network for first 2 seasons I read before Amazon picked it up for the 3rd season. I ran through all three seasons the past 2 days. I enjoyed it
View attachment 522003

Loudermilk is my shit frfr.

Gotta be the most under rated comedy out now.

Props to Amazon for giving it life.

Those scenes in AA be funny af.

Basically a less wierd curb imo

So it seems like everybody fuckin with start up. Ima peep it right now.
im almost about to be done with S3

Let's just say, it's practically background noise status at this point. You dont have to actually see what's going on to pick up 10 min later and not be lost.

S1 was magical!!

Let's just say, it's practically background noise status at this point. You dont have to actually see what's going on to pick up 10 min later and not be lost.

S1 was magical!!
Damn I don’t wanna go through all these episodes of the shit just gonna end up being background noise lol

S1 was magical!!
So why are you watching if you're not really into it?

I'm back guys. I'm outta ABW jail.

I'll be back later w all the shows I watched while I was locked up smh lol

Shows I watched while I was banned...

OIP.HkVenYPX8gKKCSd78LGMwwHaEK

Good lord bird. Beautiful, awesome show. Everyone acted they ass off. Onion (lil blk kid) stole the show. Awesome writing, cinematography, dialogue...everything. highly recommended.

R2fbc3b3f8ad7ff54f9b99dccbf981900

Superstore, 6th and final season. Funny af for network comedy. Included covid in the storyline. I fux w this heavy. Good network comedy

loudermilk_1515605355.jpg

Loudermilk S3. Amazon picked this up. I love this show. Classic passive aggressive white ppl comedy. Main dude gives zero fucks. I hope Amazon gives it a couple mo seasons, it's funny af.

OIP.C_sovDObiFWdyPw6s1IY9QFSH0

Michael Che HBO max show. Nice, quick, light watch. Che is coo. Police ep was the best. I dig it.

city-on-a-hill-600x337.jpg

City on a hill S2. This show wants to be The Wire so bad. Its iight, nothing special. I really only fux w it cuz it reminds me of 90s law and order gives me nostalgic feeling. Wouldn't be surprised if its gets canceled tho. meh af.

OIP.DpNyQIK8LXlgcGGmp02PZwHaEK

Snowfall s4. Dope season imo. Really good, I dug it. Up until the finale, which made no sense. Fun watch but the writing was woat. Plot holes like a motherfucker

OIP.5kLNw_7CPTJ_mQ9l72K8WgHaIt

Dirt John S2. I only watched this cuz I fux with Amanda peet n christin Slater. Wife kills her rich, cheating husband. True crime drama type shit. Bootleg American crime story. Decent watch. Hulk smash Amanda peete. looking sexy af in that hi class 80s fashion

R0e712444702d7554bef073cb09ef6432

Shrill, 3rd n final season. idgaf, the most awkward n wierd shit happens to this broad. its funny af tho. Solid watch.

OIP.n68931bLnK4d45BK_vc-zAHaHa

The boys S2. Solid watch. Nothing really happens until the finale. And the episodes drag like a motherfucker, like S1 pacing is still off. Solid social commentary. Hulk smash stormfront.

Big-Mouth-season-4-Netflix-1.jpg

Big mouth S4. nowhere near as funny as S1. Decent watch, nuthin special

R1391ada1568521000252a5f2c65856a3

Trailer park boys: jail. Full season of the boys in jail. iight. It's a full season 10 eps/25 mins each, cool watch.

OIP.dAeQfGBbhAKw2khxuj6NYQHaK9

This woulda been much better on Netflix. Villian was meh. Production value was dope tho. Decent enuff watch, good action. His CA suit is woat tho.

Rf01ef4564c00684a71e4c92841d64f27

Paradise pd S3. Funny, crude humor. Feels like family guy on coke

R46d96bcf7d4986d14acbaf1b6ffab449

Schitts creek s2 n S3. Funny show, dry humor. Daughter be looking sexy af. hulk smash the daughter. Quick, light watch

Last edited:
It's on AMC on demand if you got it. I apparently got that so I'll check and see if its watered down. Cause AMC might pg it up and ruin it.

I think I watched the original uk version which was super violent and had swearing.
They have it on prime and you can watch it with the amc free trial but it's only half the season.

They have it on prime and you can watch it with the amc free trial but it's only half the season.

Your next best bet is flixtor.to on your laptop or pc.

Or if you got fire stick or chromecast come to the terrarium gang thread and well put you on..

But flixtor.to should do you properly on ya laptop, pc or tablet.

Back