What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

This is very good low key. Steady plot which is different for law & order shows. I fuxs with it.
Yeah, Idk if TVLine is credible but they said Dick Wolf said next season will consist of three 8 episodes arcs. (The Godfather, American Gangster, Scarface) that'll put the season at 24 episodes. I hope it's true because this show is interesting, the cast is good.

• Goat
Reactions: King Freeman
I just started watching this. Man this show is great so far how dahell I miss this

Really good. I read today it's doing big numbers on netflix so theres serious consideration of them renewing it for a 4th season but it's been sitting for 3 years now so its doubtful.

It's a sleeper tho. 3 seasons of fire.

Yeah Freeman with the banger. Confession, I've hated the black dude since Twilight. Then he was on House. I've always hated that non threatening fro.

But he's really good in this to me. I don't like how he ends every word with dawg but maybe that's how they talk in Lil Haiti 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman
@King Freeman I added startup cuz of you. Can't find where to watch gangs of London (legally) so I gotta hold off on that lol

It's on AMC on demand if you got it. I apparently got that so I'll check and see if its watered down. Cause AMC might pg it up and ruin it.

I think I watched the original uk version which was super violent and had swearing.

@King Freeman

Finished up S1 of Mr Mercedes. I read the synopsis for the season 2 mini series I guess and I'm cool on seeing how this plays out.

Had a spark when it started...

Season 2 is much better than season 1...season 1 had me all in after the first 10 minutes..then bores me to death b4 getting better...season 3 was alright

Why y’all watching all these white shows? I like some of en, but sheesh y’all watching some broke back mountain type shit here, fuck, bygawd.

• Ether
Reactions: Maywood
Why y’all watching all these white shows? I like some of en, but sheesh y’all watching some broke back mountain type shit here, fuck, bygawd.
I'll take the bait

Which "broke back mountain" shows are you referring to

Reactions: illestni99ainne
On the wheelchair girlfriend episode of Curb. Man this shit is hilarious, lol!

Larry is so damn manipulative, lol.
Speaking of Curb I was watching the episode where he’s dating this chick with a gay son today and he gives him a sewing machine for his birthday. Shit had me dying lol

• Goat
Reactions: shutupGabi