Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Just finished season 3. Ya boy Teddy/Reid is like Tony Stark, “I am a CIA Agent”. Be telling everybody that will listen, lol.

This shit good though. I’m really not mad at Mal from the JBP saying this is better than the wire. I don’t necessarily agree yet, but it is good. Acting is definitely better other than Omar.

Definitely better than Breaking Bad for me, maybe because it’s black and dealing with crack and I just relate better than a white guy dealing meth.
you feel the way you feel and im not responding to debate that

however, for me, Breaking Bad for me, the bar is set pretty damn high in terms of character development

Yea, you see franklin's turn to the darkside if you will but to me, it was the natural course he was going to take getting involved in that industry

the shit with Walter White though??? My goodness...and not just him, Skylar, his family once shit hit the fan, the other players in the game...the story telling to me is a bar that in my tv viewing hadnt happen over the course of 5 seasons. There are no wasted seasons with Breaking bad and even the one episode that most people dont like "the fly" or whatever it was titled, is a tiny ass pinhead sized stain of ketchup on an all white fitted bed sheet.

The wire is god tier television.

Snowfall to me is a great show but it should not be compared to the wire on any level as far as story telling experiences go and the levels to the characters and the city of baltimore.

you feel the way you feel and im not responding to debate that

however, for me, Breaking Bad for me, the bar is set pretty damn high in terms of character development

Yea, you see franklin's turn to the darkside if you will but to me, it was the natural course he was going to take getting involved in that industry

the shit with Walter White though??? My goodness...and not just him, Skylar, his family once shit hit the fan, the other players in the game...the story telling to me is a bar that in my tv viewing hadnt happen over the course of 5 seasons. There are no wasted seasons with Breaking bad and even the one episode that most people dont like "the fly" or whatever it was titled, is a tiny ass pinhead sized stain of ketchup on an all white fitted bed sheet.

The wire is god tier television.

Snowfall to me is a great show but it should not be compared to the wire on any level as far as story telling experiences go and the levels to the characters and the city of baltimore.
I can respect the take. I probably have some recency bias, but I’ve been glued the whole time. There hasn’t been an episode that didn’t move the plot or characters along.

I can respect the take. I probably have some recency bias, but I’ve been glued the whole time. There hasn’t been an episode that didn’t move the plot or characters along.
did you get to Teddy being stranded in the desert yet? 🤣

I honestly forgot which season it was but 3 feels about right

did you get to Teddy being stranded in the desert yet? 🤣

I honestly forgot which season it was but 3 feels about right
That was season 1 is I’m not mistaken. When he was out there and the plane broke down? Unless he gets stranded out there again, lol.

Yeah, he was tripping hard, lol. I will say the ways people get out of tough situations are pretty convenient. Dude just woke up and all was well, lol.

That was season 1 is I’m not mistaken. When he was out there and the plane broke down? Unless he gets stranded out there again, lol.

Yeah, he was tripping hard, lol. I will say the ways people get out of tough situations are pretty convenient. Dude just woke up and all was well, lol.
REALLY?!?!

i swore it was a later season but thank you for correcting me

i hated that episode btw lol

New season of Love, Death +Robots dropping the 14th. I’m rewatching season 1

The episode Zima Blue was nuts to me

Finished Invincible tonight. Absolute fire!! I haven't binged a show that fast in a while.

Literally my only gripe is the animation, but honestly it gets the job done. I'm starting the comic tomorrow, I have to know the rest. I can't wait for the next seasons, so happy to know it got renewed for more.

Anyone ever read Irredeemable? Similar concept, if anyone liked Invincible, they definitely should check that out. I hope it gets adapted, soon, too.

MV5BYTRhMWE1NjMtZTc0YS00YTU0LTlkYzgtMzE5MGFlZmVjYTFlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Put this on for some background noise. Looks like its gonna be a late night. Started on some wild shit.

Finished Invincible tonight. Absolute fire!! I haven't binged a show that fast in a while.

Literally my only gripe is the animation, but honestly it gets the job done. I'm starting the comic tomorrow, I have to know the rest. I can't wait for the next seasons, so happy to know it got renewed for more.

Anyone ever read Irredeemable? Similar concept, if anyone liked Invincible, they definitely should check that out. I hope it gets adapted, soon, too.
I loved Irredeemable! I been waiting for that to get made live action or even an animated series

I watched the first season of this British show Line of Duty. It was cool....started off good but got a lil hokey towards the end. I heard it gets better as it goes on so ill check the other seasons.

I cant find the thread for it, but I just started the new season of Handmaid's Tale 🙄

@King Freeman

Finished up S1 of Mr Mercedes. I read the synopsis for the season 2 mini series I guess and I'm cool on seeing how this plays out.

Had a spark when it started...

@King Freeman

Finished up S1 of Mr Mercedes. I read the synopsis for the season 2 mini series I guess and I'm cool on seeing how this plays out.

Had a spark when it started...

I liked season 1. But season 2 was a pack of mid. Season 3 just wasn't neccessary.

If you on Amazon try startup if you haven't yet. That was cool.

I liked season 1. But season 2 was a pack of mid. Season 3 just wasn't neccessary.

If you on Amazon try startup if you haven't yet. That was cool.
Aight.

Been trying to get into the expanse on prime but for some reason, it's not holding my attention. Might power through today though.

I'ma check out startup though

Back